Chapter 22: College Drama

Amethyst P.O.V
Me and Garnet wake up early with our things already packed. Me, Garnet, Charity, Nixon, and Ramon decided to meet each other there because we're going to the same flipping college! I'm gonna miss Peridot but I know he's gonna do great things. Garnet told me all about Mona and how they sadly met. I've talked to her on the phone and she's still in college learning to become a surgeon. "Baby, your ready?" Garnet asks me as she finishes putting on her clothes. "Yeah, I'm ready. I just can't believe that I'm going to college." I say shaking my head. "I know. My baby's growing up." Garnet says wiping her eye a little. "Why are you crying?" I ask quickly coming to her side. "It's just that...Your all grown up. Your not my baby anymore. Your 18 now and even though I've only known you half a year, we've gotten so close." She says while wiping tears fast as they come. "Garnet, I barley had a childhood. I barely had anything before you came along. I know you wish that you could have come sooner but God timed this, us, perfectly. It's ok and never EVER say that I'm not your baby or your little Amy because I am. I wouldn't want to be anything less." I say and kiss her cheek. "Thank you baby, come on let's go." She says and when I look in her eyes I see that almond glow to complement those big brown eyes she has. I couldn't help but smile and stare until she kisses me on my forehead. "Huh?" I asked confused. "You were starring love." She says and chuckles a bit. "Oh sorry, I was literally lost in your eyes." I say to her. "Aww thank you baby. I love you." She says. "I love you too." I say and we share a deep kiss.

Garnet P.O.V
After we part, we get our bags, and head out the door. "You got everything Amy? I'm just making sure." I ask her as we get into the car. "Garnet Stone. You've asked me that 10 times! I promise you I have everything." I say and then think of a framed photo of me and her that I forgot. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say and get out the car. "You just went." She says and I hear the smirk of her face forming while she talks. She knows I forgot something. "Ugh fine...I forgot something." I say with my arms crossed. "Haha that's what I thought. Go get it love." She says and I nod. I quickly grab it and come back out. I get in the car and close the door. "Chicago here we come!" Garnet said as she backs out.

~~Time Skip To Chicago~~

Garnet P.O.V
We are finally in Chicago! It was a long ass drive but we made it! I look over and see Amethyst asleep. It's 5:30 in Chicago right now and I hate to wake her up but I have too. "Baby, wake up." I say and kiss her cheek multiple times and she starts to giggle and laugh. "Good afternoon Garnet." She says and we share a sweet kiss. We part and I say "Come on. We gotta get in and get your information and stuff." I said and she nodded sleepily. "Aww my baby still tired?" I ask and she nods and reaches her arms in the air. She is small so I pick her up and put her on my hip. I give her a kiss, and a warm hug. "I love you." She says and looks up at me. "I love you too." I say and we grab each others hand. We walk in and we get weird stares and I look down at Amethyst.

Amethyst P.O.V
As soon as we walk in, me and Garnet start getting weird stares and looks. I start getting uncomfortable and then Garnet says "What are you looking at?!" She says quite loud and the people go back to doing what they were. "Thank you." I whisper. "No problem baby." She says and squeezes my hand letting me know everything is alright. We make it to the front desk and Garnet says "Hi, I'm Garnet Stone the math professor and this is Amethysts Waters. We're might her room be and she needs her schedule as do I." Garnet says formally. "Ok. Here you go and here are your room keys you two. Btw, people stare at what they don't understand so don't think much of it honey, you two are cuter than a cows ears. Hope y'all stay together forever and love for life." The blonde lady says in her country accent. "Thank you and we always will." Garnet says and then she turns to me. "Welp, this is it. I love you, bye and text me OK?" Garnet says and kisses me on my cheek. "Ok. I love you too." I say and give her a quick peck on the lips. I start walking to my room and I open the door to find that I have a shared room with Charity and Nixon! "Ahhh! Amethyst!"Charity screams and attacks me with hugs and friendly kisses on my cheek over and over agian. "Haha hey I guess someone missed me." I say and I look over and see Nixon sleeping. "The boy crashed as soon as he got in. Sleepy ass." Charity says as I laugh. "You gonna help me unpack?" I ask her and she nods.