Chapter 20: Love Solves All

Amethyst P.O.V
After doing some stuff at the house, I went to see Garnet agian. "Hey Garnet. I don't know if you can here me but my day was good. Ramon, slipped and fell in his pudding, face first, it was hilarious!" I said and started laughing, replaying the funny event in my mind. "I really wish you could wake up. Ruby, Sapphire, Malachite, and Opal are worried about you." I said and started singing the song that just made life better and she was my Peter Pan that took me to my Neverland.
Lyrics:
There was a time, were I was alone.
Nowhere to go, and no place to call home.
My only friend was the man and the moon, and even sometimes he would go away too.
Then one night as close my eyes, I saw a shadow flying high.

I began to sing and I grabbed Garnets hand and continued.

She came to me with the sweetest smile, told me she wanted to talk for a while.
She said "Peter Pan, that's what they call me. I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day.
I am a lost boy from Neverland, usually hanging out with Peter Pan, and when were bored we would play in the woods

I stopped singing because I started to hear Garnet singing with me. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. Then she sang

Always on the run from Captain Hook, run run lost boy, they'd say to me.
Away from most of reality.
Neverland is home, to lost boys like me, because lost boys like me are free.

She sang and I said "Your finally awake." "I am. I told you that I would keep my promise, why did you think I couldn't?" She asked me. "I don't know, I was scared that something would happen to you and you making that promise, just scared me because when I went downstairs..." I paused and tears tried to pour out my eyes. Garnet sat up quickly and kissed me deeply. We started making out and then we pulled away. "Don't think about that, ok?" She says and I nod. She smiles and I do the same. I kiss her and she kisses back. "You always know how to make me happy." I said and hugged her. "With a deep kiss from me, solves any problem we may have." She says and she kisses me deeply agian. "Mmm." I moan in the kiss because I'm a little turned on and it feels so good kissing her, feeling her, and being in the same room and atmosphere as her. Her presence in general, it makes me happy. We pull apart and she just stares into my eyes. I see nothing but pure lust in her eyes, I really want her and she wants me too, but we're in a hospital. Not really private. "God, I've missed you." She says and kisses me again. I moan but this time her name and she smiles a little bit in the deep kiss. We pull apart and the nurse comes in. Thank God, anymore deep kisses and I wouldn't give a damn if anyone saw me naked.

Garnet P.O.V
"Well its good that your up. Your records and status says that your free to go today." The nurse says and leaves. "Great. I can show you how much I've missed you~" Garnet says and starts kissing my neck and starts slowly sucking my sweet spot. "G-garnet s-s-stop not h-here, p-please....Stop.....Ahh." I said and moaned out. God, I love this woman. "Aww ok. When we get home, I'm gonna love you so good." She said in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. She kissed my sweet spot and sucked on it a little. It felt good as hell, but I held back a moan. My vision always gets blurry when she does these things, I swear its vertigo. "I'm gonna get you some clothes, ok?" I ask her and she says "Ok, I'll be here." She said and winked at me. I blushed and left the room and drove home. I went in our room and looked at the bed and immediately blushed and think of what's gonna happen. I go in our closet and find her this outfit.

(^Garnets outfit plus hat!😻😻^)

I take it and head back to the hospital. "Hey, I got you this." I said and gave it to her. "Thank you baby, I'll put these on." She said and walks to the bathroom and changes. When she comes out, she looks very beautiful. It shows off her curves and I guess I got caught in my staring because Garnet clapped infront of my face and it scared the soul out of me. "Hello? Amy?" She asks. "Huh? Yeah I'm here." I said and shake it off. She chuckles and says "Well if I look that good, then I bet I look better with them off." She says while coming over to me, bending over and kisses me from my ear to my sweet spot and just licks it once. I couldn't hold it anymore and I moaned. "Garnet" I moaned as she licked my sweet spot on my neck. "You want more?" She asks sudively and I nod.

Garnet P.O.V
After she nods I see lust in her eyes wanting me like I was needing her. I signed some papers and we head to the car. She decides to tease me and outta no where, she starts rubbing up and down my thigh. "Ahhh Amy, not here." I moaned out. She gets in my ear and she says "That's for teasing me~" she says in a deep sexy voice that turns me all the way on. As soon as we get to the house, I pick her up and carry her inside. She gets out of my grip and runs to the room. I run after her and we jump on the bed. I get on top of her and start sucking and biting on her sweet spot of her neck. "Ahhh Garnet." Amethyst moans out. She slips her hand and undoes my jean shorts. She gets them off and my leggings. I stop sucking her sweet spot and moan out loud "Amethyst." And I moan out her name long and loud. She is doing painfully slow circles around my clit and I just can't take it. "Ahhh Amethyst! Fuck me." I moan and she does. She slips her tongue into me and I arch my back and moan out "Ahhh! Amy." I moan out long and loud agian. She starts going in and out of me, pretty fast and I can feel myself reaching my climax until she does those painfully slow circles around my clit. "Who do you love?" She asks me. "You Amethyst." I moan out loud. "That's what I thought." She said and speeds up again with her tongue sliding in and out of me quicker than before. She starts sucking on my clit and I couldn't take it anymore and I scream out "Amethyst! Ahhh! I love you so much, Ahh!" I scream out and cum all over her face. I'm panting and I feel I'm about to pass out until she says "My turn." And starts getting undressed. She is completely naked and I start kissing, sucking, and biting on her sweet spot. "Ahhh Garnet." She moans out. I slide two fingers in her and she gasps and moans out "Ahh Garnet." A little louder than before. I start pumping in and out of her and making slow circles around her clit. She is going crazy! "Ahhh! Garnet! Faster, deeper, harder, EVERYTHING!!" She screams out and I do it all. I can tell she is about to cum and I slow down. "Who do you love?" I say to her with a smirk. "Y-you Garnet. I love you and please don't ever stop!" She says as I start pumping in and out of her again with faster circles around her clit. She cums and she looks like she is about to pass out as well. We both fall asleep together under the covers. I love this woman so fucking much, it hurts.

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and I'm in Garnets arms. I don't move much but I get my phone and snap chat Ramon, Nixon, Lapis, Peridot, and Charity a pic of me awake and Garnet sleeping, they loved the pic and I went on Instagram and just checked my feed. I hear cute little nosies and I instantly know that Garnet is waking up. "*Yawn* Good morning Amethyst." Garnet says and kisses my neck. "Hm hm good morning." I said and we hold hands while laying down naked together. After half hour, we finally get up officially, and we do our hygiene, get dressed, and head out to get some breakfast at IHOP. "Hello and welcome to IHOP, may I take your order?" The waitress says. "Yes, Amy, would you like to go first?" Garnet asks and I say "Sure. I'll have two small waffles, eggs and bacon." I say and she writes it down. "And for you, ma'am?" She asks Garnet. "I'll have the same thing." Garnet says and she nods and walks off. "Couldn't decide?" I asked her and she nodded. "Haha that's ok." I said I held her hand. We both looked into each other's eyes and said "I love you" at the same time.

(What's up my babies! Like always, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I wanna thank everyone that is reading, commenting, and voting because you guys are awesome so THANK YOU!!😍😍😘😘 Dudes and dudets, WE REACHED OVER 200 READS!!😻😻 Omg, I knew we could do it! I really can't take all the credit because not only am I writing the book, but you guys are spreading the love and the word about this book so they can read, comment, and vote on it! Don't forget to keep spreading the love and the word about this book so more people can read, comment, and vote! Anyways, Gay kisses from me to you always!!😍😍😘😘😻😻💖💖💞💞💕💕💚💛💚💛💜💙💜💙💝💝💋💋)