Chapter 37: Charity's In Trouble pt.2 /Garnet Gets Taken

Btw, I wrote this on my iPhone, so that's why the photos might be a little different. Anyways, lets get into the story!!

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and see my TV on. I look to the side of me and see Garnets arm. I quickly realize that I'm in Garnets embrace and I just lean back. "Hmm.." I hum in satisfaction by being in Garnets arms. "I see that your up. How did you sleep?" She asks me while kissing my forehead lightly. "I slept good. How was your day?" I ask while looking up at her. "It was fine. But, third period isn't the same without you babe." She says and kisses my lips as I kiss back.

I get off of her and I stretch a little bit. "Hey, since your here, wanna have some din-" I ask but then I hear fierce knocking at my door. I run and open it to see Charity in tears. "Omg Charity! What happened?" I asked letting her inside. "Ramon...h-he r-rapped me!" She screamed and started crying even harder. "Oh my God! Why, what happened?" Garnet asks while bringing her some tissues. After Charity calmed down, she began to speak. "After we got to his dorm, we got into an argument about why I had sex with you. I told him it was a complete accident and the last thing he said was 'Imma make sure you don't fuck another girl again' and he rapped me. I did everything I could to get out of his arms but, he was too strong. I think I'm pregnant." Charity says.

I look at Garnet with worried and shocked eyes and she has the same expression. "Look Char, everything will be fine. If you are pregnant, then after that baby is born we can put him/her in a orphanage until you have graduated college and gotten your life together after that OK?" Garnet says and she nods. "Ok." She says and we come over to hug her. We stay like that until we hear hard knocks on the door. "That's him, no!" She says and starts crying again. "Charity quiet! Garnet, take her into the room, and keep her quiet. I'll take care of Ramon." I say and she nods and picks up Charity while taking her into the room.

I open the door and Ramon just comes on in. "Where is she." He says. "I don't know who your talking about." I say. He turns to me and yells "Don't play dumb with me now where the fuck is Charity!" He yells. He starts tearing my place up and I call the police. "Hey! Ramon! The police are on there way, now if you would stop acting so stupid and maybe I'll change the story when they come!" I yell at him. "You probably turned her gay you bitch!" He yelled. That's what ticked me off. I went up to him and punched him right in the jaw. He grabbed me and threw me on the ground, head first. After that, everything went black.

Garnet P.O.V
I came out quietly before he threw Amethyst on the ground and then he just started shouting. Then there was a knock on the door. "Police, open up!" The man says. "Shit!" Ramon says and he tries to escape but I stop him. He's trying to break the glass sliding door but I pull him off of it and onto the ground. He quickly gets up and he comes after me. He punches me in the stomach and I scream "Help!" As I fall down. I try to get away and to the door but Ramon pulls me back and he starts choking me.

The police finally break down the door the door and they taze Ramon down to the floor. He falls backwards as I breathe for air. "Are you ok Garnet?" I hear a familiar voice say. I look up and see Malachite. "Mal!" I say and get up and hug her. "It's ok." She say as I let her go. I pick up Amethyst and say "Ramon barged in, basically forcing himself in, he trashed the place, and rapped Charity." I say while I'm holding Amethyst looking down at her. "Woah, where's Charity now?" She asks. "In the closet in that room." I point and Mal gets Charity out. Me and Charity tell what Ramon did and he gets arrested for rape, trespassing, and vandalism. They take him away as I drive Amethyst to the hospital.

Me and Charity get to the hospital and a doctor checks her out. "Well, it seems that Amethyst has a major concussion and small dent in her skull. We can't lift the skull because it might break, but we can use strong filler where the dent is to insure that her skull is still protecting her brain properly." Bella says. "Ok. Is it gonna effect her brain in anyway like memory lose or something?" I ask and she shakes her head 'no'.