Introducing Characters

The main character of the story is Alexandra Aceves. She is sporty, nerdy and is captain of the soccer team. Alexandra is not just a typical jock she has her sweet and happy side but shows it to certain people. She has green eyes, has dark brown hair that goes down to her waist complimenting her short curvy body shape. Moving on to the next character....

Hayden Williams the man the myth the legend of River Green Hill High School. He could make any girl swoon over him with just the lick of his lips he might seem like a player on the outside but on the inside he is so much more. Hayden has these light brown eyes that made his face look even hotter. He has dirty brown hair that surrounded his masculine face. The next character is...

Justis Bentworth, he is Hayden's best friend ever since they were little kids in cribs their mom's were best friends since high school. Justis has side swept hair that was dirty blonde and ocean blue eyes that are like a dream. He is dating Charmaine which will turn into Alexandra's best friend. Speaking of which, Justis was different from Hayden he wanted a relationship to have a girl to love forever but Hayden otherwise would just rather sex and nothing more well that is until he met Alexandra. The final character is...

Charmaine Miller she will be playing the best friend of Alexandra. She is from a middle class family and she meets Charmaine on her first day showing her the ropes around River Green Hill High School. She has light brown hair and a short Bob cut that falls down to her shoulders, blue eyes and has brown illuminated skin. She is dating Justis so you will see how things play out.

Many more characters will come along but these are the main ones. There will be an antagonist in this story of course and it will not be pretty let's move on shall we?