Epilogue

Alexandra's POV 🌴:

  My big day was finally here.

  I'm going to be with the love of my life forever.

  "You look beautiful Alex" Charmaine said walking back into the room. I smiled at her and went over to hug her.

  "Thank you for planning all of this my maid of honor" I said.

  "No problem. Now come on, so I can walk you down the aisle to your future husband" she said dragging onto my arm. The rest of my bridesmaids headed down the aisle to their positions along with the grooms men. Soon the music started playing for me as Char and I made our way down the aisle.

  Suddenly my nervousness, and my anticipation started to make their way out.

  I looked up and saw that I was getting closer and closer to Hayden.

  Everything went away as I saw the man ahead of me that I was about to be marrying. Nothing scared me anymore and I was ready. I kept my eyes focused on him and all my care in the world faded away. It felt like time slowed down, and it was just the two of us.

  After what felt like forever I was standing in front of Hayden and I was holding his hands as we turned to the priest.

  The priest continued saying things, but all I could focus on was Hayden.

  "When I first met you I had no idea you would end up meaning so much to me. I love you like crazy, and I promise if you stay with me I'll make you the happiest girl. We can have a life together, and I'll make you mine til the end of time. No one else can have you but me. You're the love of my life A. I know we can overcome anything." He looked at me all this time never breaking eye contact it's like we were the only two people in the world everything faded away I only saw him.

  I felt the tears come up in my eyes, but I managed to hold them back.

  "Hayden everything you have shown me has made me who I am now. You believed in me when no one else could, and I could never repay you for all the strength you gave me. You pushed me to be the best virgin of myself and you didn't leave me when things got rough. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us, but all I know is that if I have you I can do anything. I love you so much" I said and hot tears started to roll down my face. I was finally happy.

  I was truly happy.

  I had the love of my life with me and things were only getting better.

  I felt a thumb slide across my cheek wiping all my tears away and I looked up to see him. "By the power invested in me by the Catholic Church I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

  Before I could get my mind to process anything I felt warm lips against mine.

  I kissed him back as hard as I could. I wasn't holding anything back.

  I poured all my emotions into that one kiss.

  I knew it from the beginning that he was the only one for me, and now god has given me for life and I'm going to savor every moment.

***

Explicit Content 😋

1 week later...

  "I can't believe we're finally here. We've been waiting forever for our honeymoon" I said unlocking the door to our private house.

  I was about to walk in when I felt arms scoop me up and I was in Hayden's arms.