22. Surprise!

Hayden's POV 🌴:

We were both exhausted when we got home so we laid in bed.

A wanted to go to school but I wouldn't let her I wanted her to stay with me and sleep. I cuddled her tighter and I begged her "A please don't go stay with me. I'll have Justis bring us the work we missed."

After about 10 minutes of begging...

She finally stayed with me and I couldn't help but think we've reached far.

The old me wouldn't even think about being in a relationship but now A has made everything different. I'm so lucky to have her and to call her mine.

My A... I love the sound of that.

My mom would love her I should introduce her today as a surprise.

I said "I'll be right back A no I'm gonna make a quick phone call." She smiled and nodded her head as she laid back and I went to give her a small kiss on her forehead. Her face was flustered with pink tinting in her cheeks. I laughed and said "Look who's Pinkie now" I rested my hand on her cheek and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

I went into the living room and dialed my mom's number.

"Mom I met the girl of my dreams and I really want you to meet her I want to surprise her. I'll come and get you in a few minutes."

She smiled and said "I can't wait to meet her baby."

I hung up and went back to the room to A. She was standing in front of her table as I grabbed her and put her sitting on it. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I told her "So fucking beautiful."

She looked away shyly smiling as I turned her head to look at me and I planted a small kiss on her bottom lip.

A wanted it longer and kept on kissing me as she gripped onto me.

When we came apart I told her "I have a surprise for you."

A took a heavy breath and I held her hand. "I don't want you to worry A" she's so cute when she's worried.

"A your amazing. I love you."

"I love you too" A said as she gave me a soft smile and I went in to kiss her again.

"I'll be right back with your surprise. Just wait up for me."

I rushed out the door and headed to the car.

***

I got to the house after about 15 minutes...

I unlocked the door and went up to my mom's room. When I opened the door my mom and dad were in the bed. I clenched my jaw as I asked "Mom are you ready?"

"Son can you finally give me a chance to explain?"

"I don't want to hear your explanations" I snapped at him.

I told my mom "I'll meet u at the car" as I went over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

He grabbed me and I said "Don't touch me." I pulled away from him and ran down the stairs. Anger came through my veins with a rush. He hurt mom and I won't forgive him for that.

I felt hands on my shoulders I calmed down as I saw that it was my mom. I hugged her tightly and closed my eyes enjoying her presence. She said "Sweetie you have to give your father a chance like I have. I love him and I think we might have a chance but I need my son to support me." I pulled away from her and said "How could you love someone like him?" She smiled thinking to herself as she said "I've always loved him and so did your brother."