16. Game

Hayden's POV 🌴:

  I'm so happy I finally had the courage to tell A that I love her but you know what's even more awesome she said it back.

  I woke up with A in my arms. She looked amazing and so cute. I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead trying not to wake her.

  I slowly got out of bed setting her down gently.

  I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

***

  After about 5 minutes...

  I got out of the shower, brushed my teeth, put on pants and a blue shirt.

  A's favorite color.

  I left A a note on the kitchen counter telling her that I was going to get food.

  I started driving to the breakfast shop down the street.

  When I finally reached the shop I quickly hopped out the car. We both love the pastries here. She loves the donuts so I'll get her a big box. Then I'll get us eggs and bacon for breakfast. I got us two medium dishes and I headed home quickly.

***

  When I finally got home to A. I quickly looked for her but I heard her in the bathroom rapping. She raps better than me and I think it's the most cutest thing.

  I waited for her for a few minutes until I heard the door open. She was coming towards the living room and I turned to look at her.

  Oh my God...

  She was in her underwear. When I saw her I just kept on staring she looked so perfect.

  I got up and went towards her. When I got in front of her she said "I didn't think you were going to be home yet." I said "I just got you food I didn't want you to be hungry." I licked my lips slowly and said "I'm hungry right now."

  I put my hands on her butt and pulled her body on mine.

  I said "I'm hungry for you A." I went down and kissed her neck hard and she let out a soft moan. She gripped onto me tighter and I put her against the wall. I rubbed and smacked her butt hard. She said "Ouch. That hurt stupid." I laughed and went back to kiss her.

  I grabbed A and wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the room and laid her on the bed. I pulled away from her for a little looking down at her.

  Her eyes were filled with lust as she found my lips again and kissed them making her noises in my mouth. I kissed her back with all my strength. I pulled away from her and asked "Are you sure your ready?" She looked at me for a second before she nodded and bit her lip.

  I just wanted to take her right here, right now.

  We kissed more and more as she took off my clothes.

  We kept on going but then someone barged into the room. It was Justis he looked really upset and he was starting to talk but as soon as he saw what we were doing he said "Bro I'm sorry you left your door open. I'll give you some privacy."

  Then he turned and walked out.

  I went over kissed A and told her "I'm sorry and I'll be right back to make it up to you promise." I smiled at her and continued "I love you."

  "It's fine if you make it up to me later" she said as she gave me a naughty smile, licked her lips and then bit her bottom lip. I went over and kissed her longer she was so damn irresistible. I quickly put on pants and went over to Justis.

  I found him in the living room and he was raking through his hair saying what have I done.

  I went over to him and said "What's wrong with you? What did you do that was so bad you had to barge in on me and A?"

  He looked down and rubbed his eyes. He looked like a mess and it seemed he was drinking all night. I looked at Justis and studied him for a second. I asked in a softer tone "What's wrong Justis?"

  He looked me in the eyes and said "I went to the bar with Daniel last night and he went off to dance with a girl so I went to the bar. I didn't realize how much I was drinking and another girl came up to me. She started flirting with me and we were talking then the next thing I know she was grabbing my dick. I was drunk so obviously I thought it was Charmaine but it wasn't and when I woke up I realized what I'd done. I had sex with that girl and I ruined my relationship with Char. I love her and I don't want to lose her but I'm not going to keep this a secret from her I'm going to tell her the truth no matter the consequences."

  "Do whatever you want you know I'm not the best at relationship advice so you shouldn't be asking me for the right thing to do. But if it's any constellation I really do think your making the right move though. Thanks for telling me man I'm here through whatever happens we've known each other since kids" I said and then we did our handshake. I'm happy I got a smile out of him but now I have to go make A happy.

  I told Justis "Work this out with Charmaine ok. See ya dude."

  Before walking out Justis asked "Do you love A?" I looked in his eyes and laughed I said "Yeah man I love her."

  "Just hope that she's not like Aria you were heartbroken and you became someone that I didn't even know you could be. Honestly I don't think Alexandra is going to be like Aria. I think she really loves you I can see the look in her eyes. Don't mess it up dude and by the way I'm sorry for interrupting you guys."

  With that said Justis was gone and I went back to the room to A.

  She was just laying on the bed on her phone and she jumped up as soon as she saw me. A asked "Is everything ok with Justis?" I answered with "Yeah he's fine but I'm not worried about him I'm worried about you. Come here baby girl."

  A came towards me slowly and stopped a few inches away. She was smiling in a naughty daring way. God I love when she smiles like that.

  A said softly "Do you have any vodka?"

  "Yeah my mom buys liquor for when she comes over here sometimes." I said

  She looked at me and said "You wanna play a little game?"

  "What do you propose A?"

  "How about you come and find out Pinkie?"

What is going on? They keep on getting interrupted but there time will happen soon don't worry I don't want to keep you guys waiting. Before I forget what did you think about Justis's choice? Thanks for the support guys. I think I'm gonna call my fans the Kay Krazy's. I don't know but you guys can choose in the comments. Until next time.

Love,
Kaylia 💋