44. Heartbroken

Hayden's POV 🌴:

  I went around to check on A.

  She was standing in front of this woman they kind of looked alike but I didn't pay much attention to it.

  I walked up behind A and gripped her in my arms as I whispered in her ear "Are you ok?" She had a shocked expression on her face as she answered "That's my mom."

  I stared at her mom.

  A was splitting image of her.

  I said softly "Would you like to come in?"

  She nodded her head and stepped inside. She walked pass us and I brought A close to me. I kissed her lips softly and said "Let's get through this."

  She shook her head and we started walking towards her mom, but I could tell that she was still hurt by the situation. We all sat in the living room and sat in silence for a while until A asked this "What are you doing here?" Her mom took a long sigh as she said "I heard that you were in the hospital and I wanted to see if you were ok."

  "Yeah you've missed so many of them I lost count. Why would you even care for this one? Where have you been all these years huh...?" A said eagerly.

  "I know your probably upset, but let me explain. Your father didn't want me around you because I was leaving him for another man. He made me leave and he has full custody of you. Your father said that if I ever came near you he would file a police report on me" she said softly looking at A.

  "That's no reason. You didn't even try to get close to me did you? I'm your daughter you could've at least fought for me" A said and I saw the tears welling up in her eyes.

  I gripped her hand in the palm of mine as she continued to say "You don't care anything about me and you are lying about the situation my dad would never do that. You left him and me because you wanted to, not because we forced you to. I don't want to see you again please get out" she said with hesitation as she let a tear roll down her cheek and A quickly wiped it away.

  "Please give me a..." Her mother pleaded but I quickly stopped her and I said "You need to leave this isn't good for her. I'm sorry."

  "Who are you? I want to be with my daughter" she said stepping closer to A. "You haven't been much of that for most of her life. Now will you please go" I said getting angry and I think I hit a soft spot because she darted out of the door.

  I gripped A tightly in my arms as she cried.

  I kissed her all over her face and  grabbed her waist pulling her in more.

  She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me up against her body leaving no space between us as she kissed me deeply.

  A moved her hand down my body and took off my shirt slowly.

  I didn't want to stop but I knew we needed to.

  She wouldn't let us pull apart. I caught hold of her hands and I push her up against the wall.

  "We need to wait remember?" I said with a rough tone in my voice. "I know but why wait?" She said with lust in her tone as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me back in for a passionate kiss. I put her up against the wall as I grabbed her thighs and wrapped her legs around my waist.

  We made out for a long time as I started to get more out of control.

  I said breathing heavily "We need to stop. I want to make it special the next time we do it. I wanted to take you on a proper date first I want to make things right before we get there. I hurt you the last time and I almost lost you. I want to get things right first and now I have to have a kid with Aria that wasn't even supposed to happen" I felt the tears well up in my eyes and I turned away from her.

  I'd hate for her to see me cry. She would probably leave me for being such a baby.

  A came behind me and hugged me tightly.

  She wrapped her arms around my torso embracing me inside her warm hands as she kissed my back softly with little pecks. She always knew the right things to do to make me feel better.

  A said softly "Ok I'll wait I promise. Hey I'm still starving let's go make the spaghetti already or are you going to leave me to make it for us?" I turned and grabbed her waist pulling her body against me. She let out a soft sigh as I leaned in and kissed her lightly as ever. "Is that it?" She asked. I went against her lips and kissed her passionately but slowly.

  We stayed that way for a while as our kiss started to get more passionate.

  I stopped abruptly and said "Ok ok let's go make the spaghetti before you get me horny again and I have to go take another cold shower." We both laughed and headed to the kitchen. She was ahead of me and I got to look at her butt.

  I stared as she walked and her butt was jiggling.

  It looked so soft and comfortable. I just wanted to smack it. I realized that she had stopped walking and I looked up. I saw that she was looking me in the eye and she said "You're funny now stop staring at my ass and help me make the food Pinkie."

  I chuckled and walked close to her. I smacked her butt hard and said "That's for calling me Pinkie."

  I gripped her and rested her on the counter. "Just watch me you take a seat. I'm going to take care of you." She smiled and looked at me as I made the spaghetti.

  It made me smile that she was just staring. It made me happy.

  "I love you" I heard her say softly.

  That's the first time I've heard her say that in a long time. It surprised me but I was happy to hear her say it.

  I went over to her and kissed her gripping her butt in the palm of my hands.

  "I love you too" I said finally as we were both out of breath.

  We just stared into each others eye, but we both knew what we were thinking.

This was a normal chapter because I think too much drama has been going on in the last few chapters.

I thought I'd give the lovers a break and just let them have a good time together but it had to be a little interesting didn't it?

Did you think it wasn't going to be?

Well until next time

Love,
Kaylia 💋