46. Changes

Alexandra's POV 🌴:

  Hayden is such a dad.

  Ever since I woke up he has been taking care of me.

  He hasn't left my side.

  I find it cute but I was still kind of upset because Aria was there.

  She was looking at us and just staring. She had this crazy look in her eyes like she was ready to kill me or something.

  Hayden got my attention by kissing me and I kissed him back. I stopped and said "What about Aria?" He chuckled a bit and answered "What about her?" He came in to kiss me again as I kissed him back and then we started to lay on the couch. We kissed more and more, and we couldn't stop. His hands were roaming all over my body.

  I could feel our kiss getting more intense, and I didn't want to stop, but Aria was still looking at us.

  I could see her from the corner of my eye.

  It made me feel uncomfortable.

  I tried to ignore it as I kept kissing Hayden and gripped onto him tight. I never want him to let go. I closed my eyes and bit my lip when he started sucking on my neck.

  He knew that was my weak spot.

  Soon after Aria came in and told Hayden that she wanted medication from the store. I could see in her face that she was annoyed and it made me happy to be honest.

  Hayden left and gave me a goodbye kiss as he whispered in my ear "I'm going to take care of you when I get back. Don't go anywhere" he smiled and I smiled back. I watched him until he was out of sight then I turned to go to my room. "You think you can have him? Why do you think I'm pretending to have his child? I want him and you're ruining everything just back off. He's mine" Aria yelped.

  "I'm not doing anything. Hayden wants me not you and you just can't handle that can you? He doesn't love you and you raped him. What kind of person would stoop so low?"

  She came towards me and tried to throw a punch.

  I ducked it and gave her one right across her cheek.

  "You don't know what I'm capable of" Aria said with a smirk. She came back towards me and whispered softly "Watch your back before something hits you." With that being said she smirked and walked off.

  I felt strange after that.

  Every time I looked at her she had this devilish face. Her eyes, her smile they all seem like she's up to something. Does she hate me that much?

  I didn't think much about it after because Hayden came home and told me to put some clothes on.

  I tried asking "What's the occasion? Where are we going?" He grinned and said "Don't ask and put something fancy on." I searched through my closet for an elegent dress as I found a black one with little dabs of sparkles all over it.

  I showed it to him and he said "Perfect."

  I threw on shoes and followed Hayden. I tried getting the answer out of him for most of the car ride, but he wouldn't budge. I just sat back and enjoyed the sights. I looked down at the water as we passed the bridge and it put me at peace.

  A little after that we were at a restaurant.

  It looked expensive and I didn't want to go in there because he'd spend a lot of money.

  "Can we walk along the beach or something? You don't have to spend so much money on me I'm happy with you" I said gripping his arm. "I made a reservation just relax and enjoy it please. There are even performances on their stage."