53. Paradise

Alexandra's POV 🌴:

  I'm the happiest girl in the world.

  I was excited to be getting married to him and having a kid. I just had hoped the kid part would've come later, but I  want both.

  I can't believe I'm Hayden's fiance.

  I never expected this to happen. I didn't think we could get to this point yet and now I'm going to be marrying him.

  I just wish my dad could walk me down the aisle and my mom could give me advice.

  I still can't wait to marry him.

  I woke up in his arms the next morning and he was holding me tight.

  We had sex last night and it was perfect.

  Hayden did it just the way I liked it.

  He pleasured me in ways I never dreamed of. He was amazing last night and I felt sore all over I could barely move. I just stayed in bed and wrapped the blanket around us.

  Hayden was in his boxers and I was completely naked.

  I didn't care though.

  I just wanted to be in his arms.

  I layed on his chest and kept him close as I closed my eyes. I drifted off back to sleep while Hayden held me tight and it was amazing.

  I felt protected.

  The way he always makes me feel.

  The last thing in my mind was Hayden as everything went dark and I fell asleep again.

***

  I woke up stretching in bed.

  I realized that Hayden wasn't in bed anymore.

  I looked at my finger and saw the ring. It was beautiful and probably the most expensive thing I've ever touched. I thought it was just a dream, but I really am his fiance. I smiled and then my face started to turn red.

  I slowly got out of bed and went to go look for Hayden.

  I found him in the living room.

  He was sitting shirtless on the couch and it made me laugh a little. I went over to him and sat on his lap. I always loved being close to him. I smiled and whispered in his ear "Last night was amazing." I kissed his neck and then he made little groans as he grabbed my butt. He smacked my butt, and I jumped a little, but I soon relaxed again in his embrace. He held onto my body and he touched my body in different ways that made my spine tingle and my body quiver.

  He always knew what to do.

  He's my weakness.

  We pulled apart after a while and he said "I can't believe you're my fiance and that I'm going to be a father."

  "I want to take you out today after our classes. My mom planned something for us and she insisted she wouldn't change her mind. She wants a family dinner so that you could meet the rest of my family. I didn't want you to go through that yet. If you're not up to it then say the word and we won't go."

  I smiled and kissed him all over his face.

  "I would love to go. I want to meet your family I mean I'm your fiance after all" I said laying on his chest.

  "One thing though they don't know that you're pregnant yet, so we will announce it together at the end of the dinner and my brother will be there. I didn't want him there, but my mom said he's your brother he has to come. I just want her to be happy, so I let him come" he continued.

  I cut him off by kissing him.

  "It's perfectly fine and your mom is right he is your brother he does have to come. I can't wait to marry you and meet the rest of your family" I said holding onto him.

  "Do you wanna know something?" Hayden asked.

  I nodded and he continued on saying "I love you." I giggled at his cuteness and said "I love you more." He looked at me and kissed my forehead. "That would be impossible A."

  "We need to go get ready for our class or we're going to be late" he finalized and carried me to the room.

  I laughed as he carried me and wrapped my legs around his waist.

  He put me down on the bed and went on top of me. I felt relieved as he kissed my chest with soft pecks.

  "Didn't you say we we're going to be late?" He laughed a little and said "We can just skip class for today." I tried breaking away, but he wouldn't let me. I giggled and tried to break free. Hayden trapped me between his legs and wrapped his arms around my torso. I kicked and struggled, but he only tightened his grip.

  "I'll give you anything just let's go to class" I forced out and I saw Hayden's face light up.

  He asked "Anything?"

  I confirmed by saying "Anything."

  He finally let me go and I threw on a dress and put my hair in a ponytail.

  I saw that he got dressed and was waiting for me. I grabbed my books and my notepad. I put them in my bag and tossed it over my shoulder. I held onto his hand and followed him out the door.

  We walked to our class and then I saw Charmaine.

  I ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She held me tight as well and then she said "Oh my God I can't believe it's you." I laughed and said "It's been so long...too long."

  "I just got transferred to this college because I couldn't stand being around Justis anymore. He cheated on me and then tried to tell me it wasn't him."

  "I have to go now or I'm going to be late for class, but we can catch up at the cafe around the corner later. I'll text you when I can" I said and ran back towards Hayden. "I'm sorry I made us late" I gave him a kiss and then we jogged to class. We got there a little late but the professor didn't notice.

  I started taking notes on the topic and saw that Hayden was looking at me.

  I turned his head away and continued taking notes.

  The rest of the class went by pretty fast and everything went smoothly. Soon enough the class finished, and Hayden and I went back to our dorm.

  He looked nervous.

  I asked "What's wrong?"

  He said "I'm scared about the dinner because my father will say something and he'll get you upset. He wanted me to marry Paris because she's from a wealthy family and it would look good for my image."

  I chuckled and said "We'll get through this together no matter what.

  "Do you promise?" He asked breathing heavily.

  "I promise."

  I got out the eggs and said "This calls for a celebration. Eggs?"

  He smiled at me and said "Eggs."

I'm sorry this chapter wasn't as interesting as the rest, but I guess it's a little break before the finale.

I still hope you enjoyed the chapter there isn't much left to do anymore.

The book is almost there.

I want to thank everyone who stuck with me this far and I want to say get ready for the finale it's coming up.

Well until next time.

Love,
Kaylia 💋