2. Woah!

Alexandra's POV 🌴:

  My night was ordinary. I didn't have work last night and for that I was grateful. I could complete the little homework I had. Later that night I was drifting off to sleep without even realizing.

  I woke up with excitement coursing through my veins.

  I know this is my second day but I feel that I'm already finding a purpose here. Life has been a struggle to me, and everyone that's dearest for me always end up leaving me. That's why I have a hard time letting people in.

  I try to be different but ever since I figured out that my mom passed away I've never been the same. I try to make myself seem happier, but nothing works except burying myself in work to help keep me distracted and not think about the past.

  The only person I ever loved or showed my real self to was my dad. He is the only person I ever knew and cared about.

  My dad and I rarely see each other because we both work. I have no one else to confide myself to.

  I got dressed quickly, packed up the things I needed and started walking out the of door. The school wasn't that far from here at least this walk could give me some time to think.

***
  I got into school and sat outside on a bench with Charmaine. We talked for a bit until her boyfriend came she completely ignored me after that, so I decided to walk around the school for a little while.

  I was lost in thought as I felt something hard hit against me I fell to the ground my head hitting against the concrete. I felt dizzy and then I felt strong arms holding me up by my waist.

  My eyes adjusted and I saw that it was Hayden. I looked in his eyes and saw worry displayed in them. We just said a few words to each other, and he already cares about me.

  I stared at his amazing face and admired his features. The way his lips curved, the sharpness of his jaw, the way he would look into my eyes as if he knew what I was thinking. We were both staring at each other for what seemed like forever.

  Hayden asked "Are you ok? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going please let me figure out some way to make it up to you."

  I stared at him smiling. I opened my lips to speak " No I'm fine no bones are broken. You didn't hurt me and you don't have to make it up to me. Accidents can happen."

  There was a moment of silence and then he said to me " It was nice meeting you." He walked away before I had a chance to say anything else.

Hayden's POV 🌴:

  I want to forget about Alexandra. I decided to call Vanessa and she told me her address telling me to meet her there at 4. I got dressed and was starting to drive to the address. When an image of Alexandra in a black lingerie came into my mind and I quickly pushed them away thinking about getting to Vanessa's house.

  I stopped a few inches away from the door and rang the door bell.

  To my surprise I saw Vanessa answer the door in a lacy red underwear and bra. I couldn't help but get a little excited. She saw this and she said " Come in." I obliged and walked in. She closed the door behind her and came up behind me putting her hand down my pants rubbing it. Vanessa's hand felt warm as she unbottoned my pants kissing my back slowly. She pulled down my pants and went in front of me with a naughty smile on her face as she went down...

  Vanessa started sucking on it. I grabbed her hair pushed it more in the back of her throat. I let out a soft moan as she put it all in her mouth. Suddenly, she got up and grabbed my hand leading me to her room. She set me down on the bed slowly climbing on top of me biting her bottom lip.

  Vanessa slowly unhooked her bra and pulled down her underwear. I grabbed her waist putting her on top of it. She moaned as I rubbed my hard dick on her and I could feel how wet she was. I slid it inside her.

  Pushing it all the way inside of her as I pounded inside her for hours.

***
  I finished having sex with Vanessa and she fell asleep on my chest after a few minutes. I slowly got up, put on my clothes and headed to my car. While I was driving home I was thinking about Alexandra and I tried everything to get her off my mind...but I couldn't.

  I decided that I was hungry and I stopped at a restaurant called Alejandro's Dream. I went inside and I took a seat by the windows and I looked up. I saw that it was her.

  It was Alexandra.

  I was smiling up at her and she smiled back saying " You're the handsome guy I ran into." She blushed regretting the handsome part in her sentence, and I laughed. "You're not so bad yourself." I said, and I couldn't find the next things to say.

  After a moment of silence she looked at me with a glint in her eyes and asked "What would you like to order?" I replied with "I'd like fries, steak, ribs and a milkshake please." She said coming right up and gave me a small wink.

  I felt this fluttery feeling inside my stomach and it made me happy. It was all because of Alexandra, I thought to myself.

  I was thinking of asking her on a date, but something told me that I should wait a while longer for a better chance.

Alexandra's POV 🌴:

  I kept on thinking about Hayden all day during my shift and I thought about getting home to cook dinner for my dad. I was off my shift in a couple of minutes. After the shift was over, I hopped on a bus.

***
  Ten minutes later I got off the bus and unlocked the door. I called for my dad and he didn't answer. The second time I called for him he didn't answer. By the third time I was very worried so I searched for him and when I stepped foot in the kitchen I couldn't believe my eyes...

I just love the suspense don't you? Also hope you enjoyed that hot scene between Vanessa and Hayden. Until next time

             Love,
Kaylia 💋