43. Happy Endings

Alexandra's POV 🌴:

  "Hayden I have something that I want to tell you" I said as we were driving back to our dorm.

  "What is it? You know you can tell me anything A" he said as he glanced at me and then went back to the road.

  Maybe I'll wait to tell him I don't want to ruin things we just made up yesterday I want to enjoy it for a little. I'm going to tell him later tonight. I nodded my head and said "Never mind I'll save it for later it's not important right now."

  We pulled into a parking space and he turned to me as he asked "Are you sure?"

  I thought about it for a second and said "Yeah I'm sure" I leaned in and tried kissing him, but he gripped onto my waist and pulled me in his lap.

  Hayden kissed my neck softly and started to suck on it.

  He made me feel vulnerable, but I let it happen because I needed him more than I could imagine.

  I held my head giving him more access to my neck as he started to massage my thighs with his thumb bringing them further up each time.

  "I want you" he whispered in my ear softly and I took off his shirt.

  He kissed me deeply and cupped my face in his hands.

  I let out soft moans as he traced his hands down my back going to grip my butt. He keeps his lips on my neck continuing to suck on it and I let him. I couldn't imagine doing this with anybody else.

  I started to move my hips grinding on him.

  I felt him getting aroused by this and I kept on speeding up as he rested his head back on the seat.

  I did this too him for a while letting him enjoy it, but he wasn't the only one enjoying it. I gripped on his chest and kissed him deeply as licked down to his neck.

  I kissed on it softly at first and then I sucked on it twirling my tongue so it feels even better.

  I stayed like that for a while and he seemed to enjoy it.

  After a while when I felt his hardness get to a point where he couldn't take it anymore.

  "I'm not doing this yet. I'm waiting for the right time. I want to do this the right way. I want you to know how I feel about you and I want more than sex" Hayden said jaggedly breathing.

  "I'm ready and I know you want more than sex, but don't let you know what suffer" I said and bit my bottom lip.

  I know that's his weakness.

  "No I want to wait I'm not going to rush it. Let's go inside I'm going to make you spaghetti I know it's your favorite" he said as he kissed me softly.

***

  We went in and he set the bags of groceries on the table. 

  This is my first day out of the hospital and we went straight to the store because he wants to give me a special dinner.

  I turned my attention back to him as he took out the stuff we need.

  I went behind him and wrapped my arms tightly around his torso, but he took my hands off and said "I need to go take a cold shower I can't be around you with a hard on you make it worse by the second."

  "Then just let me take care of you save the trouble of taking a shower" I went back to him going behind him kissing his shoulder.

  His body is more toned since the last time I saw him.

  I found it sexy. 

  I turned him around and brought his attention to me.

  I wrapped my arms around his neck and rubbed my leg on the side of his as I smiled mischievously. He gripped my waist and kissed me deeply like he never had before. Hayden gave me a passionate kiss as he picked me up and set me on the counter.

  I looked at him and my eyes were cloudy all I could think about was naughty things.

  "I want to do you right here oh my god I do. I have to wait I want to make it special. Can you wait for me?" He said sexily as I bit my lip. I turned my attention to him and answered "Yes I can" I went closely to his lips and said softly "The question is can you?"

  I hopped off the table and smiled at him walking away.

  I heard him whisper to himself "I definitely need a cold shower."

  While he was in the shower I decided to surprise him when he got out.

  I put on one of his shirts which fitted like a dress on me but it was short. I put on one of our songs by Omi. As soon as he came back into the kitchen I started playing the song. I walked to him and sang "Waiting impatiently for you to say that you sent her on her way, you sent her on her way. And I know you're worried been tossing and turning it's keeping you awake thinking it was a mistake, but it's time you know she was no good had to let her go and you'll be fiiiinee just reach out to my hand cause you've got mine to hold."

  He started to join at the chorus as we both sung "I'm telling you that oohh we were meant to be darling can't you see that I'm your whole wide world and she's a drop in the ocean. Oohhh wouldn't you agree I'm the only ship that's sailing up your seas."

  He grabbed me tightly and spinned me around. After that he pulled me back to him and then he told me to stay as he put a slow song on.

  Hayden was different now, but he was still the same.

  Before I had time to go in depth we started to sway slowly as he brought me up on his feet.

  I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist as he swayed us both side to side. We stayed in each others arms until the end of the song but I still wouldn't let him go.

  I jumped in his arms and kissed him all over his face. He just started laughing and saying "What was that for?"

  I shook my head and I said "Let's go cook I'm starving."

  "I know you have a appetite for tiny girl seriously I don't know how you eat so much" he said as he was walking away and I smacked his butt.

  I laughed and then he said "I'm going to get you." Hayden started to chase me around the kitchen and I ran as fast as I could, but he's fast.

  I went around the corner and played around trying to mess with him, but it didn't work.

  He grabbed me from behind and said "I got you little speedy."

  I turned around and looked him in the eyes we didn't have to say it. We both knew what we were thinking. I loved the way his eyes sparkled in the light it made it perfect.

  He said softly "Let's go make the spaghetti."

  I went to go reach for the sauce when there was a knock at the door. 

  I started walking to the door and Hayden smacked my butt. I ran to the door, laughing answering it. My smile faltered as I saw who was standing in front of me.

  "Mom?"

Oohh things are getting interested.

What is Alexandra's mom doing at her dorm room. Isn't she supposed to be dead?

Well until next time.

Love,
Kaylia💋