40. Magic

Alexandra's POV🌴:

  It was magical he gave me the best time.

  I went to get us another drink but as I was turning back to Hayden I looked up at the stairs and saw Aria kissing Hayden.

  I dropped the glasses and they turned to look at me.

  I ran out of there as fast as I could. 

  I stopped running as I got to my dorm room. I slid down the door softly and buried my head between my legs.

  I just wanted to forget everything we shared, everything he said to me, everything he did. They were all lies how could I be so stupid? He had sex with his ex maybe it was my fault I came between them.

  I was so stupid what made me feel the way I felt about him?

  Just as I was about to get up I felt hands wrap around me lifting me up. "You're not going to cry over that dude anymore. I'm going to make everything better" Damion said. I was so happy to see him and I was blushing like crazy as he kissed all over my face trying to make me happy again.

  He saw me blushing and he made fun of me saying "Look at you blushing you look adorable. I have to say something you're so short and tiny" I always got mad when people said that.

  "I'm going to get you for calling me short Damion" I said looking up at him. "You can't reach the cupboards how do you plan on reaching me?"

  Damion started running and I started to chase after him he turned around and picked me up in his arms.

  He looked at me and stared into my eyes.

  It gave me a tingly feeling and I got pulled away from my thoughts as he said "What do you want to do?"

  "Let's go get something to eat" I suggested.

  Damion nodded his head and said "I'm starving."

***

  We arrived at the beach and I looked at him as I said "I thought we were going to get something to eat?"

  "Since we don't have any classes I thought we could come here for a bit, and then I could cook for you when we get back to your dorm" Damion said and I smiled.

  "I didn't know you were a chef" I stated.

  "I'm really not but my mom is a chef she has her own restaurant. She wanted me to learn how to cook so I could treat a special lady the right way" he said looking away.

  I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the water.

  I got in front of him and took off my pants and shirt resting them on top of a rock. Damion turned his back and I got into the water as he turned his attention back to me. He was heading towards the rock to sit but I said "Aren't you coming in?"

  "I didn't think you'd want me to.  Are you sure you want me to come in?" He asked.

  "Get in" I smiled at him and he started getting undressed. I watched him taking off his shirt and pulling down his pants. He had a great body I looked away and turned my attention to the water as he got in.

  Damion got close to me and swam in front of me. He rested his hand on my waist and kissed my forehead lightly. I went down to lay on his chest as his arms wrapped around me.

  "Can I ask you a question?" Damion asked pulling away from me and looking into my eyes.

  I nodded telling him to go on.

  "Umm...do you like me?"

  "Yeah of course I like you. You've became one of my best friends" I answered and he smiled saying "Not that way the other way Alexandra."

  "In the boyfriend and girlfriend way?" I asked.

  "You're childish but yes that way" Damion said laughing a bit.

  I started to blush and looked away for a bit. "Maybe I do maybe I don't" I said turning my attention back toward him.

  "Race you to the shore" I said and I started to swim slowly to the shore. He caught up and I swam my fastest bolting through the water towards the shore.

  I beat him to the shore as he got out he said "How can you swim that fast?"

  "I told you I love the water when you love it you have to learn how to be at one with it to find...peace" I said smiling grabbing the towel.

  "That was deep. I didn't know you were like that" he said softly.

  "You're officially the deepest person I know" Damion continued on.

  "That's great. I know I come off like that, but what I say is the truth" I said laughing looking at him.

  "Let's go it's getting really cold and dark. You also promised me that you were going to make us dinner I'll help out if you want me to. I don't know how chefs do it" I said looking up at him.

  "You can help if you want to I don't mind. We better get going" he said smiling down at me picking me up in his arms.

  "What are you doing? You know I can walk right?" I said laughing.

  "Sshhh just let me carry you."

***

   We got to my dorm and I went to take a shower.

  I through on sweatpants and one of my old shirts. I put my hair into a messy bun and went into the kitchen. I saw him cutting onions and I scared him as I said "Boo!" I laughed and he smiled at me a little as I continued on saying "I'm ready to help."

***

   He made me finish chopping up the onions.

  I hate him for making me cut them because they always make me cry and I hate letting tears out.

  I always bottle up my emotions.

  I thought I didn't have to with Hayden, but look where it got me.

  "Hey are you ok? You we're zoned out" Damion said shaking me a little to get my attention. "Yeah I'm fine I was just thinking" I said giving a reassuring smile.

  "Ok if you say so. The food is almost done" Damion said kissing my forehead.

  He always knew the right things to do to make me blush like an idiot.

  I went back to cutting the onions and passing it to him.

  I admired him being the chef while I waited and wrapped my arms around him. He looked at me smiling a bit as he turned and we kissed softly. We pulled apart and stared in each others eyes.

  We kissed again for a long time and it turned into more.

  He was gripping on my waist while I was gripping on his shirt pulling on it making our kiss stronger.

  When we finally pulled apart there was someone in the corner looking at us...

  Hayden.

I know a lot of stuff are happening between Alexandra and Damion ooh la la.

Let's see if they will get into a stronger relationship or will it all crumble because of Hayden?

Keep reading or suspense will kill you
😂😂😂

I'm sorry I haven't done Hayden's POV in a while I'll try to do one next chapter. I just wanted to get Damion and Alexandra's story across.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter until next time 💙's.

Love,
Kaylia 💋