36. Aria

Hayden's POV 🌴:

  I know it's unmanly for a guy to cry and my friends would make fun of me for it, but I just lost the girl of my dreams over being a stupid idiot. 

  I was still in my car sobbing like an idiot over a girl that was once mine.

  I turned on the ignition and drove off. After a few minutes of driving I found myself driving to Charmaine's house. I need to see her to feel her, but how could I look her in the face and tell her what I had done.

  I betrayed her trust without her even knowing it. My hand was about to knock on the door, but I took a step and turned to my car.

  As I got in the car I took a deep breath and put my head against the wheel. How could I be such an idiot to have sex with Aria? It's a rhetorical question don't answer that.

  If I didn't have a chance with A I definitely don't now I lost her for good and that's for sure.

  I drove to my old spot where I let myself think which was always close to the water. I loved the way the water moved and hit against the shore. The sound it made put me to peace and it made me think. 

  One of the things about the ocean is it can make anybody at peace with themselves.

  It can even mend a broken heart and that's what I need. Ever since Aria had used me I used girls, but as soon as Alexandra laid her eyes on me. I just knew that we would last and I wouldn't have to worry about the heartbreak.

  Now I don't know if we'll last well we are already broken up, but I don't know if we'll work it out.

  I decided to go back home and I started to break down. I walked in the kitchen and slid down a cabinet door. My body felt week, and I didn't want to do anything or with anyone but A.

  I buried my face in the palms of my hands. I went into her room and the smell of her was still here. The smell of her sexy fantasies perfume and her vanilla body wash, she always smelled amazing. I laid in her bed taking in her scent putting my face into her pillow. I heard the door open, but I didn't bother to move. "Hey handsome" someone said softly and I turned around to see that it was Aria.

  "What is the matter with you? Why won't you leave me alone?" I asked her and she replied with "I want you back, I want what we had again, you were amazing, you are the best in bed. Do you want me to go on because I can?"

  She had walked slowly towards me and started to touch on my body. She grabbed on my "junk" and started to rub it.

  "Stop it Aria. I told you we're done last night was a mistake" I said. "No it wasn't a mistake. Don't act like you don't want this come on. You're getting harder and harder by the minute instead of you struggling let's just do it right here" she replied.

  "You didn't get me hard, think about my girl did and I don't care if we're not together right now. I'm not going to have sex with you Aria not while I'm aware of what I'm doing."

  "What does she have that I don't?" I trailed off for a minute trying to find the answer. I replied "Everything" I smiled and going back to thinking about her...my A. Aria walked out looking upset and after a few minutes she came back with some water. "Here you look thirsty drink that. I'm willing to be friends with you and I'll wait for you if I have to. At least, think about giving me a chance?"

  "Yeah sure" I answered her as I drank the water. I finished the water and rested the cup on my night stand. Soon after my body began to go numb I couldn't move any parts of my limbs.

  Aria was smiling mischievously and I knew she had put something in my drink. I tried getting up but my body was paralyzed.

   "Aria what have you done? What did you put into that drink" I asked nervously. "Don't worry it's only temporary" she said as she took off her clothes right in front of me. She continued to say "I had to take what I wanted since you wouldn't give it to me. I hope you can forgive me for this later on.

   "Aria don't do this please don't you can find someone else. Stop I don't want this at all. It wouldn't be fair to you if I'm thinking about someone else" I tried to say calmly.

  "It's not about that Hayden I want to have your baby and I'm going to, so you can be stuck with me until death do us part" she said as she sat on top of it.

  It felt so good, but it was wrong. I was just turned on because I hadn't done it for a while. I needed A not Aria.

  "Aria get off of me!" I yelled as I tried to move again but couldn't. She just kept on smiling and moaning as she put her hands on my chest. She kept on riding and then picked up her speed.

  She knows what to do to make me want to cum or make me groan. I mean let's face it she's the one that took my virginity.

  I thought she would be cool about me rejecting her.

   I yelled for an hour trying to get her off of me but no use. I eventually just gave up and then she went as she could on me. I groaned and I came inside her.

  "There are you satisfied?!" I asked her in an angry tone.

  "I am very satisfied. Thank you so much" Aria said while she was laughing on top of me. She got off me and put her clothes on. Before she left she said "Thanks for that it meant a lot to me." I wanted to kill her she raped me. Something I thought she would never have to do.

  Before A I would do it with any girl doesn't matter as long as we have protection. If you're wondering I don't have HIV or anything like that, but sex is my get away. It takes my mind off everything.

  Now all I can think about is A.

  I wanted to reach her but I couldn't.

  What am I going to do? I don't know why but tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

  I thought...

  Is she feeling the same way?

I know this chapter was a bit intense but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Do you think Aria is pregnant now? Do you think she'll come back for more? Are A and Hayden going to survive this mishap? What will happen when she finds out?

I'm sorry guys that was a lot of questions I know but just to give you something to think about.

I want to apologize for not being able to type as much anymore, but it is because I've been busy with school and track. If you don't get another chapter during the week you will get some during the weekend don't worry. Keep your eyes open for more updates. Love you guys 😘

Until next time peace ✌💙

Love,
Kaylia 💋