48. Jealousy

Alexandra's POV 🌴:

  I woke up in the night and felt and unwelcoming soreness between my legs.

  I got up trying to ignore the pain as I went looking for Hayden. I wrapped the blanket around me covering my body parts. I walked around searching for him and I found that he was standing by the window.

  He looked as if he was in deep thought, but I went over to him anyway.

  I wrapped my arms around his torso and he said softly "You're up. I didn't hurt you last night did I?"

  I laughed a little and lay on his back. "No you didn't hurt me. I'm just a little...a lot sore right now, but I'm ok." I kissed his back smiling at him as he turned around facing me.

"Last night was the best night I've had in a while" he said and I smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" I said.

  I lay my head on his chest feeling safe in his arms as he said "You should be in bed relaxing."

"I'll only go back if you come with me" I said softly gripping him tighter holding him in my arms. He picked me up in his arms and brought me back in the room laying me on the bed. Hayden went behind me and pulled my rear end against him. He kissed on my neck softly and whispered in my ear "You need to get some rest. I'll stay right here I promise."

  I held onto his hand tight drifting off to sleep in no time.

***

  I started to flicker my eyes waking up with the light shining bright in my eyes. 

  I felt around the bed for Hayden and I found him as I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso. I opened my eyes and saw that he was still asleep. Even when he was asleep he looked peaceful. I stared at him and then I saw him smiling.

  I kissed his nose and moved his hair out of his face. I put my leg on his and kept staring at him.

  I knew that he was awake by the way he kept smiling and I said "I know that you're awake." He laughed and said in his sleepy voice "Ah...you caught me."

  I kissed all over his face and then before I knew it he was back to sleep again.

  I got up out of bed slowly trying not to wake him.

  Hayden made soft grumbles while he searched for me and I let a soft giggle.

  I went inside the kitchen and looked for something that I could make for breakfast. I found some eggs and bacon, and I decided to make that for us. I know how much Hayden loved eggs.

  I started to make them as I saw Hayden came out of the room messing with his hair.

  I said "Good morning sleepy head. I'm making you breakfast."

  Hayden came over to me and went behind me. He spanked my butt and grabbed it tight going up against me.

   He started to kiss my cheek.

  "Thank you for making me breakfast" Hayden said and I smiled at him. "You're welcome. It's almost finished."

  He sat around the kitchen counter and I got him a plate resting it in front of him. I got him a glass of orange juice and he drank sips of it. I put the two eggs on his dish and all of the bacon.

  I sat next to Hayden and went into the drawer as I got two forks.

  I handed him one and I got the other.

  I started to feed him more than I was eating. I wanted to take care of him and I didn't want us to have anymore complications. Since Aria had been gone I've been feeling better about everything. 

  Although, her threat has kind of been itching at the back of my head.

  I fed him and looked at him.

  I barely ate anything because he was being so fat and eating all of it.

  As he finished eating I tried picking up the plate, but he wouldn't let me. He carried it into the sink and started washing it himself. I asked "What was that about? You know I don't mind washing the dishes" I smiled and he came hovering over me as he leaned on the counter trapping me. "I want to be the one to take care of you. I don't want to lose you again and I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen" Hayden said putting his lips against mine.

  Without hesitation I kissed him deeply grabbed his shirt and wrapped my legs around him.

  He rested his hands on my waist and brought me up in his arms without breaking our kiss. Hayden held me as if it was the last time and it felt so right. He carried me to the bedroom resting me on the bed softly as he stayed on top of me.

  He slowly took off my shirt and caressed my body with gentle touches. 

  I moaned from the way his hands glided along my body as he went down and kissed all over my body. He went down all the way and started to kiss on my sensitive spot. I couldn't help but let my moans come out in a rhythm. I let out a loud gasp as I felt his tongue enter me.

  He licked and sucked until he had me under his power and made me whimper.

  He slowly came to my body kissing me.

  I pushed him down on the bed and kissed down his body. I took off his pants and started to rub his member. I sucked it and rubbed it more as he let groans.

  He couldn't take it anymore and he flipped me over on the bed as he entered me.

***

  We were having sex for hours and hours more, and he kept pounding on me.

  Every part of my body was so sore now.

  The sad part is I have classes later on in the night.

  "I'm sorry if I was too rough" Hayden said softly.

  "You're always rough, but you are just the right amount" I said hugging him tightly. We had sex the whole day and I have to be in my classes by 8.

  I started to drift off to sleep and all I remember is Hayden hugging me tightly.

***

  I started to wake up and saw that Hayden had fell asleep also.

  I checked my phone saw that it was 7:30 P.M.

  I hopped out of bed and got in the shower.

  I finished in about 10 minutes and put my dark blue jeans on and I threw on a black shirt. I grabbed my tall leather boots and threw them on. I wrote a note to Hayden saying "I went to my class I'll be home before twelve I promise. Text me if you want something to eat later. I love you so much - Love, A."

  I ran to my class that was almost half way across campus.

  I got there before the professor came and I got a chance to brush my hair because it was a total mess.

  The professor started saying "This is a revelation because in the past..."

***

  About two hours later my class was finished.

  I started on my way walking home. A few minutes of walking I felt like someone was following me.

  I started to speed up. I heard noises and then someone grabbed me. 

  The next thing I knew...

  Everything was pitch black.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I made it a little longer.

Oh btw sorry for the sex scene. I know some of you may not like, but I think it's important in a romance story don't you think?

I mean they're in love aren't they?

What do you think happened to A? Who do you think kidnapped her?

Love,
Kaylia💋