24. Break Up?

Hayden's POV 🌴:

  I saw A...my A laying there in that hospital bed and my heart broke.

  I stared at her and I just looked down what could possibly be wrong with her. Just then the doctor came into the room and said "She's going to be fine for now but over the time period she has gotten worse. She will need the surgery or she will surely die."

  I buried my face in my hands,  gripping my forehead tightly trying to imagine A gone but I don't want to.

  A needs to be in my life so I can marry her some day I need her so much. I want to start a life with her some day, make a family, and give her anything and everything she needs.

  I tried to calm down and clear my mind from these thoughts but I just couldn't what if I lose her. The doctor rested his hand on my shoulder as he said "There's a cure there is still time to save her."

  With this he walked out and left me to think about A.

***

  I laid there and stared at her. She is so amazing but I just wished she would've told me about what was happening to her. I could've helped her and made things better.

  Suddenly, I heard A making little noises and I was relieved it gave me hope that she was going to be ok.

  I went over to her and rested my hand on your cheek.

  I looked at her and I said softly as I gave her a kiss on her nose "I'll always be here for you A no matter what remember that."

  I walked out of the hospital room to clear my mind. I headed to the car and started driving slowly.

***

  I found myself at the lake. I sat on the grass and rethought everything about what happened with A. Was she trying to leave me just like that? Do I mean nothing to her?

  I laid back playing over and over again the first time I brought her here.

  Her eyes were so lit up, her lips so pink, her hair falling ever so perfectly down her back and her smile...oh her smile. A was everything I had ever wanted she wasn't like Aria.

  I thought Aria and I were meant for each other but she was having sex with other guys behind my back all the time we were together. What if that was what A was trying to do with me? She wouldn't, would she?

  No...she wouldn't because she cares about me.

  The sun was about to set and I just watched it. I thought about something my dad told me if she stays it's meant to be.

  I think it's meant to be with A.

  Suddenly, I saw the sun shimmer as it went down and then I knew what he meant.

  I ran to my car and sped towards the hospital to my A.

  I was speeding past the speed limit but I didn't care I needed to be there for A when she wakes up.

***

  When I finally got there I rushed into her room she was already awake watching tv and eating. I've never seen anyone so beautiful and when she realized I was in the room she smiled.

  I went over to her and kissed her like my life depended on it.

  I asked "How are you feeling?" She laughed a little and said "I'm fine I just feel a little weak." I looked down because I just couldn't face her but she raised my head and said "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Just please hear me out ok?" I want to give her a chance to explain so I shook my head. A let out a soft sigh as she continued.

  "I didn't want to tell you about my sickness because I thought that may be what you said wasn't true or that you wouldn't care and if I died you would find someone else in a matter of couple days. I don't have enough money to get cured Hayden and I'm going to die in a matter of couple weeks or sooner you heard the doctor."

  I turned away in disgust and my voice turned cold as I said "You think I don't care about you?"

  "No Hayden I'm just saying that may be because of my sickness you wouldn't care about me anymore." I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth and I said "You don't trust me after all this time you still haven't trusted me."

  "Hayden it isn't like that I do trust you I just don't want you to cure me it's your money."

  "I do want to spend anything it takes for you to be ok because I love you have I ever proven myself to not care for you? Huh?"

  "Hayden please calm down you have nothing to be upset about."

  "Nothing to be upset about! I trusted you ever since I met you but you haven't you thought I would end up hurting you. You haven't given yourself to me but I have given you my all."

  "Hayden don't say that. I do trust you but..."

  "No I don't want to hear it. I can't be with someone that doesn't care for me the way they say they do."

  A looked down as I saw the sadness in her eyes I walked over to her and held her hand.

  "I'm so sorry A. I didn't mean to say that." Tears started flowing down her cheek in a steady stream but I wiped them away and I gave her kisses. I held her close and I couldn't believe what I said, I almost gave up the best thing that has ever happened to me.

  I looked at A and said "Please let me cure you don't let me lose you."

  "Hayden the cure is $5,000. You wouldn't want to spend that much money on some girl you just met."

  "A I might've recently met you but I feel like I've known you my whole life and I'm not going to lose you now."

  "No I can't let you do that Hayden."

  "I'm curing you no matter what A you're mine and I'll do anything for you."

  I hugged A tightly and I just couldn't believe how lucky I am.

  I want to make everything better for her.

  "A, I love you."

  "I love you too fool" I chuckled as she said this she was something else.

  "Eggs?"

  "Eggs" I answered.

I feel like I'm not doing a good job with the book so if you don't like it I understand.

What did you think about the love birds argument. Until next time.

Love,
Kaylia 💋