41. Real Life pt1

[pls read ending]

Addie was in her own home in New York, getting ready to go out tonight with her friends, and have a big dinner. Addie dressed in her light skinny jeans, her black ankle boot heels and a tight black long sleeved shirt tucked in her jeans. At her chest, the shirt was cris- crossed, showing some cleavage.

Hanging from her neck was a necklace that Grant had got her when they first started dating- she barely wore it, in fear that it'll go missing because she always lost jewelry.

Finishing last minute touches on her wavy hair, there was knock at the door. She smiled and ran to the door, opening it, meeting two other smiles.

"I'm so fucking happy!" Addie said, as she jumped into Lizzie's arms, holding her tight.

"My babes!" Lizzie said, squeezing back.

"And no love for you chocolate man?"

Addie let go of Lizzie and held onto Anthony as she squeezed him tight.

"You ready to go? Chris and Seb are already at the restaurant. Everyone else is on their way." Lizzie said.

"Yeah. I just need to grab my jacket and my bag." Addie said.

The left Addie's home and walked their way to the restaurant, to meet up with everyone.

On the walk, they talked about life and filming that was going to happen in April for marvel's Infinity War for Lizzie.

"I haven't gotten my scrip yet! They're being so secretive, I don't even start filming until April." Lizzie whined, as she walked hand in hand with Addie.

"Ha, I start filming in March. I know everyone else started filming in November and in January I believe." Addie added.

"No word about me yet." Anthony said.

"Really? I'm sure it's nothing though. It's probably the same thing with Lizzie." Addie said.

"Yeah, Im guessing so too." Anthony said. "Yo, okay. Listen, what is up with you and Grant?"

"What do you mean?" Addie said.

"Someone wouldn't let her mouth stay shut..." Lizzie whispered.

"You told him?" Addie asked.

"Yeah.. I mean I'm sorry. You were going to tel the group chat then you never did." Lizzie said.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Got to talk to everyone about it tonight-" Addie said.

"Ah and someone else." Lizzie muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing! I'm just happy we're all out here together tonight." Lizzie said.

"I know Chris is really excited to see you." Anthony laughed.

"Of course he is. I am Addie Singer." Addie said, as she pranced in front of the two, as they laughed, watching her walk into the restaurant.

-
A Stranger Things fanfic has been in the works :) anyone going to read when I publish it soon?
I just need a cover to be made like sooooon! When I say soon I mean like sooon lmao #helpme !!!!!! 💟💟 OR HELP ME CHOSE MY OWN COVER (IM not good but look):

ONE:

TWO: