42. Real Life pt2

"Grab on my waist and put that body on me."

Everyone sat at the table in the restaurant together, smiling and laughing. Addie had been able to take her mind off of things that she hadn't been able to, in a long time and she was enormously grateful for her friends and co-stars within Marvel.

"Missy, you never told us the story!" Anthony smiled, raising his brows at Addie.

"Buy me more french fries, and you're guaranteed a story." Addie lifted her chin up.

"Don't fall for it dude. She said a story, not the story you want to hear." Sebastian said, reminiscing about old times they've had together.

"Aha, you're correct." Addie laughed. "You know me too well."

"Come on, tell us!" Chris whined.

"My god." Lizzie said, laughing.

"Oh my god, okay. Dads, got may want to cover your ears, now."

"What?" Robert and Jermey turned there heads and looked like they weren't paying attention.

"You heard her." Scar said.

"Grant and I did it on the night of New Years after everyone was partying and everything at my house." Addie quickly said.

"Okay wait, so were you both drunk?" Scar asked.

"I barely drank, I watched Grant, same with him but other than that I ignored him."

"Why'd you ignore him?" Sebastian asked.

"I ignored him because I still love him. I only ignored him up till when we went to my balcony, talked and he kissed me at midnight."

Anthony and Chris, being drama queens together, gasped and smiled.

"How come you didn't tell us sooner?!" Anthony said, almost shouting.

"Shut up, were in a restaurant! I swear we can take you guys anywhere." Lizzie said.

"So wait, excuse me," Jermey said. "I thought that you were going to get over him?"

"I can't do that. He's my best friend. Always have always will."

Robert coughed and leaned in, laying his eyes on Addie, "Remember, if you get hurt by him or even you hurting him, always work it out. Even if you can't get back to your love, your friendship still and always will matter."

"He's right." Scar said.

"I wish everyone was here and could've made it." Addie said, thinking about her other marvel cast members.

"We'll see them soon for shooting." Chris said.

After finishing dinner, they hurried up to a bar a couple blocks over in the city. Everyone went to sit at a table while Addie was first to get herself a drink- knowing she had deserved it.

Ordering a round of beers and more stuff for her and her friends, she made her way back to the table and smiled. "I am ready to get drunk!" Addie smiled.

"Addie doesn't even need to be drunk to have fun around, or even happy." Sebastian said.

"Why thank you," Addie high fives him. "But, that's not the point!"

"Of course it isn't." He muttered, letting out a laugh.

"Point is, I want to get drunk for the hell of it! Before we go back to work soon and when we can't get drunk or even have one sip." Addie explained.

Through the first two hours, they danced around, drank and goofed around with each other. It was fun for all of them, to finally relax and enjoy each other's company.

Later, around eleven forty two, Addie bumped into someone at the bar of the place, while trying to get more beer, her favorite- besides wine.

She quickly panicked. "I'm so sorry! Didn't-"

She looked up and saw the tall familiar face of her best friend- Grant.

"What are you doing here?"

"They invited me." He answered, as Grant looked ahead of Addie and she turned around looking and everyone, including Anthony and Chris's wide smiles and thumbs up.

"Gosh, they're so embarrassing." Addie spoke. "Is this supposed to be a surprise or something?"

"Yeah...why? Are you not surprised? Grant asked.

Addie leaned on the counter and sipped the beer she had ordered. "Not as surprised as us at New Years Eve a few weeks ago and never really called me or even tried texting me. I had more balls than you to text you yet you still never met with me."

"Ouch. You know, I'm very sorry for that. All of it. But I'm not sorry for us. I'm not sorry for me loving you." Grant spoke, grabbing her hand.

Anthony's voice could be heard, with chants of 'kiss!' and 'awe's as Addie laughed.

"I'm not sorry either." Addie blushed.

"So? You okay with giving us a real and better try? I lost you once and I really don't want to go through that again. Shit, we didn't even talk." Grant said, holding on to her waist.

"I'm okay." Addie responded with her cheeks blushing. "I missed you, you know."

"How much? Because I missed you more."

"A lot, a lot. More than you." Addie responded.

"Mhm, I don't think so." Grant laughed.

"I'm glad you're here." Addie sighed. "My night just got even better than it already was."

"I'm happy they called me. I was going to call you but I just- I got nervous." Grant said, squeezing her waist tight with his right hand.

"It's okay... I was nervous too." Addie spoke.

They stared at each other for a while.

"Did you want to stay? Or get out of here?"

"Oh, so quickly huh?" Grant asked, smirking.

"Not at all what I meant, Gustin. I was thinking more like getting ice cream for me to sober up, and spend the rest of the night

"We can leave after we hang out here. I missed your friends, and you deserve all this." Grant kissed Addie's forehead and held her hand.

"Bro, why didn't you kiss her?" Anthony yelled.

"Shut up." Lizzie said, and from a far, Addie and Grant heard Anthony, Lizzie stepped on his foot.

"Come on, let's go get ruined." Grant said, pulling Addie to her friends, to dance and drink away the night- morning.

-