48. Real Life

REAL LIFE
THE FLASH SET

"You don't know how much I'm going miss this... being here with you, working with you." Addie sighed, leaning her head on Grant's shoulder, as they sat on the steps of his trailer, hanging around until their next scene.

"I know. I'll miss it too." Grant spoke. "These next two months are going to fly by."

"Don't remind me." She sat up. "After Flash,
heading straight back into Marvel- leaving Canada or months. It's going to be so hard."

"What do you mean hard? It'll be easy. You know how to act." Grant chuckled.

"You know what I mean. I'm not going to see you for months." She said.

"Remember, as soon as the Flash is done for season four, I'm coming to you, whoever you are and I'm going to be with you until I have to head back to San Diego and then New York for comic con, again leaving you." Grant said.

"I might be going to comic con." Addie smiled.

"For Flash panel?"

"I don't think so. I'll work everything out with my manger and see the scheduling in advanced. I want to be at both Flash panel and Avengers." Addie pouted.

It stood silent, as the two just looked around them, and enjoyed the relaxation before heading back into filming. Grant kept looking at Addie's side profile, studying her face; her eyebrows that were furrowed in, her hazel, blue eyes concentrating on the sky and the blonde long wig, covering her short dirty blonde hair, all frizzy and flowing in the wind.

Her makeup wasn't on yet, and he had admired the way she looked without it. He never mind if she did or didn't wear makeup. He remembered the first time they met in nigh school and she never wore makeup until senior year- but even then, it didn't matter to him.

It was her personality, her laugh, her eyes, her hair, and her smile that made him lose control in his mind, heart and stomach. That is what he fell in love with, who he fell in love with.

"I love you, you know that?" Grant said.

"Of course I do. I love you too." Addie smiled.

"No, I really do love you. I'm in love with you, Adeline." Grant said, grabbing the side of her face gently.

"I'm in love with you, Grant." She smiled softly, as Grant pulled her in for a sweet, long intimate kiss.

If Addie wasn't mistaken, she did feel his tongue slip in a couple of times, before he pulled away, and held her.

The two sat on his steps of the trailer, before they were both called for makeup, and for filming.

-
I love this because normally when others write their characters saying I'm IN love with you, has a huge romantic thing, and I feel this could be more relatable and more realistic that Grant said it out of the blue, and while just looking at her features and talking to her 😭💟

ok excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep- never gonna find that person😭 #singlefortherestofmylife #doglady

WAIT- someone summarize the whole episode of HTGAWM from tonight! I watched it but was soooo confused and I was very distracted!