128. Real Life

"This is so exciting

"This is so exciting." Addie finished curling her hair, and looked at herself in the mirror.

Grant hopped out of the shower and grabbed the towel, which he then wrapped around his waist. Looking at his beautiful fiancé in the mirror, he walked over to her and held her by the waist.

"Can't forget this." Grant picked up the ring that was on top of a little shelf by the mirror and placed it right on her ring finger.

"I could never forget." She smiled, holding his hands.

"I don't think I can ever get over this." Grant blushed.

"Me neither." She turned stuns and kissed his cheek. "Now, you go get dressed before everyone comes over. We've got around a half hour!"

"Will do, my lady." Grant stared at her while she walked away in her purple dress and bare feet.

Addie made sure all the food was set up, all the drinks were out with cups and plates and everything they needed.

She was so excited to share the news with her best of friends and everyone that they were engaged, and ready to get married. The two hadn't spent too much time taking about the wedding and the date, but they did plan to talk about it soon.

First, family members had shown up early as a bird, with an exception of Anthony and Chris who decided they wanted to come early- not only for their Addie, but for the food as well. Typical two.

Then, so on and so on, the couple's apartment complex had filled up with their close friends.

"Do you want to do it now? Or just tell them later?" Grant asked, snaking his arm around Addie.

"Oh my god, okay." Addie began to grow nervous. "Let's tell them now!"

"You're adorable when you're excited." Grant exclaimed. "I'll start off for you, okay?"

"Hey everyone!" Grant called out. "Thanks for coming here tonight, Addie and I really appreciate the love. We just want to get all of our families and friends here tonight for something we couldn't wait to tell you all."

Addie hid her smile with her right hand, the one without the ring. "Yes, thank you! Well, a few days ago... or so... Grant and I had dinner in this new home of hours, and we finished and gathered to clean up. With that being done, G asked me to be his fiancé and soon to be wife."

"Oh my- FINALLY!" Anthony yelled, causing everyone to laugh. Chris hit his arm and scolded at him for ruining a perfect moment.

"Thanks, Ant." Grant laughed.

"It's about time. You two have been practically together your whole life, married and all!" Grant's mom cried.

"It is crazy and wonderful, isn't it?!" Addie's mom joined his mom into tearing up and hugging the two. The dads came

"You've been apart of this family since you met Grant.. but welcome to the family, officially by marriage!" Tyler squeezed her.

"Not married yet!" Addie laughed.

The Marvel fam and the Flash fam hung out all together, talking about the moments they knew Addie and Grant starting to love each other, and every other moment they all shared with the couple.

Moms being moms, shared embarrassing stories about the two, cute stories and as well as the sad ones, like going to different high schools and not seeing each other very often.

"I love you, baby a."

"And I love you more baby g."

After the dinner that Addie had put together- she did not want Grant anywhere near the kitchen. He could cook, but she never liked the messes he made when doing so. She always told him 'clean as you go', but he never listened. After the dinner, everyone continued to mingle, and take pictures.

"Hey Seb," Addie hugged the now short haired and freshly shaven Sebastian Stan, who was getting ready to play the role as Captai America in the next set of Marvel movies. "Thank you, a lot, for coming. I know it's been hectic."

"Hey, no, anything for you and Grant." Seb smiled. "Listen, I just wanted to say I'm really happy that you're happy. And I'm glad that the both of you nerds worked up the nerve to admit your love to one another."

"Thank you, Seb. That means a lot, and so do you, you know that right?" Addie smiled.

"No, thank you. And yeah, of course."

Anthony's laugh could be hear from across the home, as well as his jokes.

I'm going to go grab Anthony before he does something," Seb spoke, as him and Addie laughed.

"Okay, you go that." Addie shook her head.

"Tyler wants to take pictures tomorrow." Grant approached her.

"Oh that sounds great." Addie smiled. "You can wear a suit and I'll wear a white little dress."

"I can't wait till that day comes... you always look beautiful everyday, but that day will be something I will never get over." Grant kissed her head.

"You are incredible, handsome." Addie complimented.

-
anyone else love One Tree Hill?! Bc I do and im rewatching for the third time, and its inspired me to right a Lucas Scott fanfic ☺️

Oh and I need to write a supernatural fic because 1. I love the show 2. SPN is literally in my user 3. I love the guys