66. Real Life pt 3

REAL LIFE
VACATION

After Grant and Addie's talk about her pregnancy, they decided to finally enjoy themselves and relax, before they went back to filming within the next week. The two enjoyed doing what they've done since they first met each other; drinking hot chocolate, eating a bunch of food, watching a ridiculous amount of movies from the 80's and 90's, while staying close to each other.

Now, they decided they weren't going to tell the public about their pregnancy, and that only close friends and family should know.

"What are you going to do when you start filming infinity war? Since you'll be about four months pregnant..." Grant asked, as they sat on the fluffy dark purple rug in their bedroom.

"I'll talk to both the Russo's. I'm sure they'll have a stunt woman for me, and something
to hide my stomach." Addie smiled, sighing along.

"You're going to be okay."

"What?"

"I always notice when you feel overwhelmed or when you're...not happy." Grant assumed.

Addie furrowed her brows. "Grant, no. I am happy. About everything. Especially you and us. I'm just not sure."

"Not sure about...?"

"Acting."

"You're going to quit?" Grant's mouth was wide open. "But this is your dream..."

"No, I don't want to quit. I just need some time off. I think I want to continue Marvel, as long as they want me to, but I think it's time for me
to move on- something I've always wanted to do instead of acting, wh-"

"You want to write movies and direct them." Grant smiled. "Yeah, yeah, I remember."

"Of curse you do." Addie smiled back.

"I say go for it. I support you. After all, I think you would make and write some phenomenal movies." Grant pulled her to him and cuddled her in. "I'm so excited for you. For us."

"I am too. I'm still scared though..." Addie admitted.

"Don't be. You'll be surrounded by me, your best friends and family. We all love you." Addie blushed and snuggled into his chest as they were still on the rug.

-
Ok so I finished Where She Went- the sequel to If I Stay, and I loved it. I just wish there was more to the end and like a third book :( but I know the author personally because the school librarian is friends with her and she said there won't be a third book :(

PLEASE suggest me books that have to do with love and like all that.. I love reading and need to occupy my brain until the school year ends