82. Real Life

REAL LIFE

Eating ice cream, together, in bed, was one of the so many things the couple loved to do, even way back before, when they were best friends.

Grant had admired the way Addie looked, her blonde hair naturally fluffy, and her eyes wide as she stuffed her face with the ice cream.

"Are you having cravings yet?"

"Too early to tell, babe." She chuckled.

"I know

"I know." He itched his head. "I can't believe you have something growing in your tummy."

"You better believe it!" Addie smiled. "It's slowly sinking in that I'm going to be a mom... you're going to be a dad."

"I just can't believe we are going to be parents together. A child, together." Grant said. "Me and you. Since the beginning all the way till-"

"The end." Addie smiled. "I just can't believe I'll be away for a couple months, acting and working with my stomach growing. You're going to miss me grow- we're going to miss that part together. And I really don't want to."

"Are you forgetting that The Flash season four doesn't have much episodes to film, and I'll be around you for a couple weeks? Three months maybe."

"Grant! Three months?"

"Yeah, baby!"

"This is insane. I love it, I do baby, but I don't want you to put your life, your career on hold, just to be with me and just watch me." Addie said. "I don't want to be an excuse for not doing something you love."

"Hey, you are my life. You are not an excuse, and you are someone I love. That fetus in there, that's growing to be our child, is in there, and I want to see you grow." Grant said. "So, I miss a few months, so? That's my vacation time anyways."

"You really want to miss your vacation time for me?"

"Duh." Grant said. He sat up, took the ice cream and sat it down in the side table next to her, and gripped her into his arms. "It's a vacation, involving you, that stomach of yours, and my other friends. That sounds fine by me."

"I love you. So much. Like so so much." Addie laughed.

"And I love you, so, so, so much."

"No really. I completely fan girl over you because I'm obsessed with you." Addie joked- partially.

"Really?! I am too- I'm very obsessed with me too."

"Very funny." Addie said.

"I know."

"I leave in a few days." She said sadly, lifting herself out of his arms and laying down on her pillow, falling back awards.

"Baby..." Grant crawled to her, and cuddled her from behind. "We won't see each other for two months or so, but we'll be okay. We've done this before, right? Remember?"

"I know, but it's harder now." Addie sighed. "I'm just scared to do this partially alone. Morning sickness, cravings, sickness, eccetera."

"I know, I know. It's going to be hard. But you won't be alone. You have Lizzie. There's plenty of people going to be around you that will help you. Besides, you got this." Grant cuddled her more, covering them with blankets.

"You got this, you know why?"

"Why?" Addie bit her lip.

"Because you're my girl, and my girl is strong." Grant said. "And just because we won't see each other, doesn't mean we are going to lose contact."

"Thank you, my love." She squeezed his hand.

"Of course."

Soon, little did Grant know, is that he was also someone who needed assurance of being okay without her for a while.

-

okay, prepare for a little time skip in a few chapters or so, as well as some sad moments and tons of broken hearted moments.
In advance, I apologize.