121. Interview

INTERVIEW
[pov: interviewer (made up character)].

V MAGAZINE

ADELINE SINGER OPENS UP ABOUT LIFE, LOVE AND WHAT THE FUTURE MIGHT HOLD by Katy Mulligan

by Katy Mulligan

Actress, Activist, and soon to be producer and director, Addie Singer opens up about many serious situations that a majority of women go through everyday in the world. In this interview, she is finally breaking silence of what she calls a very traumatic time in her life, while trying to hang on to positivity.

Above, Singer poses in neutral makeup with an open white blouse, representing simplicity. We sat down with her after the photo shoot and began talking to her about everything. Firstly, we started out with her current life and love status.

"Hi, Addie. Thank you so much for choosing us and coming down to talk about everything. We appreciate your bravery and your ability, especially as a woman in the world today."

"No, thank you, Katy. I've always felt comfortable here and I love it here!" Addie smiles, as she sits down in front of me.

"So let's begin." Katy flips through the notebook. "Love. You're currently with actor Grant Gustin who has always been your best friend since your teen years. Rumors have been flowing around that you two secretly got engaged? Or it was just a promise ring?"

Addie laughs. "No, no engagement. And it wasn't just a promise ring. The promise ring means so much to the both of us, especially with everything that has happened to him and I as individuals and as a couple for the past few years."

"And what does it mean to you? And to Grant?"

"It's basic but it feels more than that- probably then not basic but you know it's just this promise between us. The promise that whenever it gets bad or whenever it gets to the breaking point, that we just need to take a breather and remember love. Love always wins." Addie answers, sliding her finger over her ring.

"Now, this happened after the loss of your child?"

"Yeah, long after." She nodded too.

"I am deeply sorry, by the way. No one should ever have to experience that. Now, when the miscarriage had occurred, how did you handle it?" I asked, watching Addie carefully as she breathed in.

 Now, when the miscarriage had occurred, how did you handle it?" I asked, watching Addie carefully as she breathed in