94. Real Life

"You say you are fine, but I see pain behind those eyes. - There's nothing you can say, to scare me away. - Baby I got you, so hurt with me. I'll Hurt with you, baby you know we Can hurt together."
We Can Hurt Together, Sia

REAL LIFE
One month later

The couple of course, still lived together, and they were still a couple. Communication is everything, but within this month, they...- she, barely spoke to him. And Grant? He didn't want to leave her, and he never was.

His mind has changed by being with her, but mostly within these last few months. He, currently, didn't want marriage. He wanted her. He wanted a family, yes. But if that's something that she couldn't give; he didn't care. He just wanted her.

"Baby, we can hurt and hurt, everyday. You can hurt, it's okay. I can, and it's okay. We can do it together." He whispered, as he held her in his arms as they were in there bed.

Addie stirred in his grip. Making Grant seem worried that she really didn't want him.

But that was until she grabbed his hand ever so lightly, and held it against her chest. Grant closed his eyes in relief, signing into her shoulder, as he tried to go on and sleep.

-
Ew Filler chap
I'm lost- with writing and almost everything in my life. I have no idea where this story is going at this point. Blahhh I feel so horrible too.