56. Real Life

8k! THANK YOU!

REAL LIFE

All who was left in Addie's hospital room a week later, were her parents and Grant's parents and siblings.

Grant never left her side, only ever to use the bathroom. He barely ate, but he did drink lots of coffee and tea that his mom would get him. He was afraid that Addie would wake up without him by her side, and he would never forgive himself for being there.

"I can't believe my son is going to be a father." Grant's mom spoke.

"I can't believe my daughter is going to be a mother." Addie's mom spoke.

"I always knew they would end up together. They were inseparable through school." Grants dad had said.

Grant stood quiet; but smiled to himself when he reminisced about teenager Addie and Grant, their nerdy selves, always together and sometimes doing their work and sometimes not, and somehow always ending up getting into trouble- they were like the Golden Trio from Harry Potter, but instead there were only two of them.

"My baby." He whispered, as he rubbed Addie's hand.

"We should give him some privacy. Some alone time with her today." Tyler said, as he patted his brother's back, and left the room with the parents and his sister.

"I hope you don't leave me- once you wake up of course." Grant spoke. "We've had different views a while back that caused us to break. But I don't want us to go back to that. I don't want to turn back to not being with you. I don't expect you to change your mind, I just want us to work. Forever."

He sat there and closed his eyes.

He doesn't want to lose her. Not again. He doesn't want to be the one to ever end things and he's scared maybe this time she will, once she finds out she's pregnant.

He wants to spend his life with her forever, and he wants to have a family with her - no one else.

"It's always going to be you."

-
❤️
I CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT AINT ME- SELENA GOMEZ AND KYGO. ITS SO GOOOOOD
my favorite part (is the whole song lol) is "who's waking up to drive you home, when you're drunk and all alone" 😍😫 the way the song flows at that part HER VOICE TOO UGH I CANT ❤️