115. Real Life

Real life
Beginning of Vacation

"Oh baby." Grant sighed, as he laid down on the big sheet that covered the sand on the beach, next to Addie.

"Oh baby." Addie mocked, laughing.

Grant wrapped his arm around Addie's shoulder, as she rested on him. "You're so beautiful."

"Why thank you handsome." She spoke, kissing his cheek. "Baby, please don't shave."

"Oh so you like the beard..." Grant smirked.

"Like? Ugh, I love it." She groaned. "I just- ugh why are you so freaking hot?! Like I just don't believe you're the same Grant from years ago."

"I am the same Grant-"

"Not what I meant." She laughed.

"I know." He smiled. "When do you want to head back to the house?"

"Now!"

Grant was startled, but laughed. "Why now?"

"Because of you." She bit her lip.

"Oh. Oh! Okay, okay. Well let's get going." He stood up, then proceeded to help her.

After packing the bag away, the two threw on their snapbacks and began walking. Instead, Grant picked Addie up and threw her over his shoulder, as she laughed away.

"Oh baby." She mocked again.

"Oh yeah, that's exactly what you'll be saying a lot soon." Grant smirked, patting her but not once, but twice.

"What a flirt."

-
After the twos little love fest all morning after the beach, they both took a shower together, and got dressed.

Sitting on the counter watching Grant make snacks and putting everything together for their little picnic in the park later, she admired his body, and the way he moved. This time, she was thinking about all his touches. Not sexually. She thought about the way he grabs her hands and kisses them. She thought about the way he held her when they took naps, or when they cuddled on the couch.

The promise ring she played on her finger made her think about their whole relationship.

She finally understood why Grant wanted to be with her; to be with her as her husband. To be married, together. And she began thinking that this is what she might want.

Grant snapped her out of her thoughts by resting his head onto her shoulder, slouching over.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked, smiling into her neck. "I know that look, so don't lie."

"About you. Always." She said.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think I want this promise ring." She admitted.

Grant pulled back, eyebrows furrowed together and his eyes blinking a ton. "W-what? What do you mean you don't want it?" He thought about all the possibilities to why she didn't want it. Except for one.

"I don't want it-"

"Why?" He started getting mad- upset really.

"Let me finish babe." She looked at him.

"Okay." His face was in disgust.

"I don't want this at all. I don't want the promise ring. I don't want it because I.. I want to be your wife. I think I want to you know.." she admitted. She was ready for this. She knew what she wanted, clearest than ever.

"You think?" He asked, a small smile creeping on his face. "You really want to be my wife?"

Addie started to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry I took so long." She rolled her eyes as she smiled and cried. "We're practically married- been in each other's life since we were little, never apart unless it was our work keeping us. I want it, I want us. I know it for sure."

"Do you, Addie, know how much I love you?" Grant asked. "Can I just tell you that I want it too, so much. But for now, I want to have that proper proposal from me to you, okay? Let's wait."

"You sure? Let's go get married in Vegas." She teased.

"I am sure. I'm not going anywhere- never leaving you. I just want it to be a surprise." Grant gripped her waist, pulling her off the counter. She stood up, looking up at Grant.

"Okay. Okay, we'll wait." She spoke, then kissing him on the cheek. "We almost ready to leave?"

"Yeah, just got to get the dogs, sneakers on and we'll be on our way." Grant kissed her head.

"Okay, perfect."

"Perfect." He smiled.

-
Addie is me about Grant and literally every famous person I love 😂

Spidey comes out in SIX DAYS! My brother is taking me out to see it at a movie theater where you can order food and sit down on cool chairs which is FREAKING COOL 😭

I can't wait to see Tom Holland as Peter/Spidey 😭😍