130. Real Life

Real Life
Time skip: 2 months later.

Real LifeTime skip: 2 months later

"GRANT!"

Grant had awoken from his sleep and quickly jumped out of bed and looked at the alarm clock. 8:00am. He ran to the doorway of the bedroom and rubbed his eyes. "Ads? Where are you?"

"Bathroom!"

Little did Grant know, Addie snuck out of their home before 8 am, and went off to the nearest drugstore that was open.

Addie stood by the sink, hiding something behind her back, but Grant didn't realize because of his sleepy state. He loved not getting up at 6 am for work these past few months of his break, but today he was not having it.

"What is going on? Do you need me to go buy you tampons or more pills-"

Addie scoffed. "No! My goodness, babe look come here."

Grant slowly walked over and sat on the closed toilet bowl and rested his head in his hands.

"Wake up!" Addie pulled on his hair.

"Ah, okay!" Grant sat up straight and looked at Addie who stood over him. She leaned down and kissed him on the head.

"Give me your hand, please." Addie smiled.

"...why?" Grant furrowed his brows.

"Come on."

Grant smiled suspiciously and held out his hand. Slowly, she kissed his hand, and slowly placed it onto her stomach, guiding his hand to start gently rubbing it.

"Addie, what are- wait... wait-"

Addie cried as she pulled her hand from behind her and showed it to Grant. The pregnancy test was being showed to Grant, his face lit up, making Addie cry more.

"What does it say?" Grant asked worriedly.

It was positive.

"Positive."

Grant shot up and engulfed his fiancé in his arms, swaying her around. "Oh baby.. this is going to happen."

"How are you so sure it will actually happen?" Addie pulled away. "What if it happens again like the-"

"Baby no. Don't even talk like that. We need to stay positive okay? And no matter what, I am going to be there for you, for us forever."

"I just.. Ever since what happened the last time, I don't want to go through that again." Addie admitted, as she held onto Grant's hand tightly.

Grant closed his eyes, sighed, and pulled his fiancé closer into his arms as he was still sitting down.

"Like I said, I will be here forever and always, no matter what. We've been through hell and back, there's no way we're going to turn back on all of this. Ever." Grant squeezed her sides softly, as he kissed her hand. "I love you."

The next few days, Addie and Grant made a doctors appointment a couple days before he had to go back to Vancouver to start filming season five of The Flash. The couple found out Addie was two months pregnant, and a few weeks in.

Morning sickness and even in the middle of the night sickness was hell for Addie. She hated it so much. She wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for Grant to be by her side.

Unfortunately, the day came where he had to leave for work, and she had to stay behind and get ready for her first directing project that would be happening in the winter. But, in the meantime as well, she began writing a story as well- which she hadn't thought too much about it being either a tv show, a movie... Or even a book.

"You'll be okay right?" Grant asked, sitting in the passengers seat of her car in the airport.

"Yeah, Tyler's here for me while you're gone and I heard Lizzie is on a break so she'll be around LA." Addie smiled.

"Okay, great. And make sure you and Ty come to Vancouver soon." Grant kissed her cheek. "I can't believe I'll miss you grow for a few months."

"Three, four months..." Addie laughed with a sigh. "I'll make sure I visit every month for a few days. I'll send pictures too when I see some growth."

"You're the best, baby." Grant smiled. "I'll make sure to come home too- I don't want to put stress on you... not good for the baby."

"And you're the best, G."

With a couple more kisses, Grant said his see you later line and departed to the plane.

-

I know I have so much to say this moment but I can't think of anything LMFAOO good night- it's 3 am and I have to wake up at 9 😂 i hate the summer, messes with my mind body and sleep schedule so much

^ whoops guess I did have something to say 😭