125. Real Life

Real Life
Spring, 2019

Months after press tour for Infinity War part one, Addie decided that she wasn't going to do the next press tour for the second part. She and Grant decided that it was officially time to move into their apartment complex in New York City. They moved in within a week without any troubles- except that she didn't know how she wanted the living room or bedroom to look like. Grant on the other hand didn't care, as long as she was satisfied with what she wanted to do to their home.

Of course, he helped with everything and anything. He loved how happy she was to be living back in New York City, their hometown, together. They had kept their nice apartment house back in LA for when either of them went over there for work, or even if they ever missed the hot whether.

One night, Addie was washing the dishes as Grant cleaned off the table that they ate at just a few moments ago.

Grant had inched his way closer and closer to the woman he loved, admiring her as she finished up cleaning. "I can feel you staring at me." Addie said. Grant let out a laugh and grabbed her hand, while his other hand reached into his back pocket, where he felt the tiny little grey colored, velvet textured box, where a shiny ring was being kept.

"You're beautiful, you know that right?" Grant smiled.

"With my hair all oily and tied up into a bun? With these pajamas on?" She asked.

"You know I always think you're beautiful no matter what. And I love you."

"I love you too, handsome." Addie caressed his face, before turning around to plate a place into the cabinet above her.

"Baby?"

"Yes?" Addie turned back around and looked up at the nervous looking Grant biting his lip. She found her nerdy love of her life, her best friend, so cute when he got nervous, even when he bit his lip - but she was confused with why he was acting nervous.

"We spent practically our whole childhood and teenage years together, and I would love nothing more to never stop loving you, being with you and spending our adult years together. I don't know what else to say to the woman I love, because I have said it all, everyday. But I'll continue

"Oh grant.."

"So, baby girl, will you?" Grant smiled, as he held her hand. "Will you be my wife and I'll be your husband?"

Addie then nodded, hummed and grabbed his face, pulling him up away from kneeling. "Yes, I will. I will." Grant lifted her up and sat her on the kitchen counter and

"We've got some planning to do, huh?" Grant asked, as he held her by the hips.

"Oh yeah," she laughed. "but before we do, we have some people to tell about this."

"They can wait a day or two, right?" Grant winked, as he carried her away from the kitchen, and towards the bedroom that was upstairs in their apartment complex.

"We're gonna make a lot of memories here, aren't we?" Addie blushed, as she looked up at Grant who was hovering over her body, on their bed.

"Of course we are. We always will." Grant kissed her cheek.

And with that, the rest of the night was spent kissing each other, talking about their life and everything that may come their way, good or bad.

-

HI! I'M BACK!

Let me know how your life is going! I care :)