75. Real Life

REAL LIFE PART

Addie was in their Vancouver apartment, as she cleaned the mess on the table, which was filled with papers, mail, car keys and some shopping bags

Addie was in their Vancouver apartment, as she cleaned the mess on the table, which was filled with papers, mail, car keys and some shopping bags. She had kept music on from her speaker, playing her throwback playlist which included the old school song, This Is How We Do It and the pop boy band's I Want It That Way.

Grant was out picking up some groceries from the store, to fill up the refrigerator so that they could stop ordering out so much.

She didn't notice that Grant had come home within the next hour, as she kept cleaning up.

In a few seconds, after she had tied up a garbage bag, she felt someone pull her by the waist, and turn her around, softly putting her against the wall. She laughed at Grant's suddenly movement, then hit him I him shoulder for scaring her .

"It's not my fault you have the speaker so loud." He smirked.

Biting her lip, she held in to Grant as he leaned in, and using his lips to kiss hers harshly.

After moments of kissing, she pulled away. "What has gotten into you?"

"I was out at the store, and I saw this couple, they had a young kid, and she was pregnant with their second, I'm guessing, and it just made me feel happy."

"I love you, Grant." Addie blurted out. "I really, really do."

"I love you, baby girl."

"Ugh." Addie groaned, tilting her head back.

"What's wrong?" Grant perked up.

"You."

"Me?" His eyebrows waved.

"Yes! You- ugh you are such perfection. And the words you use, ugh you make me want you everyday." Addie was very passionate about him.

Grant laughed, as he thought there was something wrong, but instead, it was really her telling him how much she loved him... In a way.

"You have me. Everyday. Always." Grant said, gripping her harder.

"I know," she grabbed his face, and pulled him closer. "But that's not what I meant..."

"Really now..."

The two began kissing again, and well, you know what happens next...

-
Spiceeeeeeey 😉