104. Real Life part 2

Real Life part 2

"This is nice, right?" Grant said, leaning into Addie's neck, as he kissed her behind the ear.

"Yeah," she smiled. "It feels good to be out again. Especially with the humans I love."

"You're so cute." He gushed, as they got ready to order to dessert at the restaurant with their family.

"I am way too stuffed for dessert, aren't you honey?" Addie's mom spoke, getting ready to get up.

"I am, actually." Her father spoke. "What do you say we head back home?"

"We'll join you too." Grants father said, as they all got up.

"We'll see you tomorrow morning?" Grants mom asked everyone, including Addie and Grant.

"Yeah, of course." Grant smiled, as he answered his mom.

"Alright, well, have a good rest of your night! Stay safe and we'll see you!" Her mom said, as they said their good byes and left the restaurant, leaving Addie, Grant, Tyler and Candice all at the table.

Not until Tyler and Candice got up to leave the two alone.

Grant played along, knowing that his plan was for everyone to leave

"You too?" Addie asked, her smile fading away, as everyone began to left.

"Sorry Ads." Candice hugged her.

"I've got to be up pretty early. Long day tomorrow with a bunch of clients." Tyler said, giving a sympathetic smile.

"Well alright then." Addie smiled too, but she actually felt sad that everyone left.

"We'll see you tomorrow hopefully." Candice said to the couple.

"Oh and don't worry. Mom and dad paid for tonight." Tyler told his brother.

"Alright man," grant hugged his brother and kissed Candice on the side of her cheek. "Get home safe."

The couple left, leaving Addie and Grant alone in the restaurant with others around.

"You okay?"

"Not really. I just wanted to spend time with everyone. Especially before we leave on Sunday." Addie said.

"Hey, we have got lots of time. It's only Wednesday." Grant said, kissing her lips.

"You're right." Addie said. "I lo-"

"Addie?!" Lizzie pretended to be surprised to see her best friend sitting in the restaurant.

"Liz?" Addie jumped up and giving her best friend a hug. The two shared a long embrace until Addie saw Anthony and Chris.

"What are you all doing in New York?" Addie asked.

"Well, Chris and I had business in New York, and some free time, so we got together and Ant saw us and we decided to hang out." Liz explained, as she was lying.