100. Real Life

TIME SKIP one week later
REAL LIFE

TIME SKIP one week later REAL LIFE

-

Addie woke up with the smell of fresh brewed coffee entering the bedroom in the apartment. She got up, stretched and wakes to the almost closed door. Opening it, she saw her two little favorite dogs run up to her with their tails wagging.

Grant didn't realized she woke up yet, as he faced the stove, getting breakfast ready for the two.

She walked barefoot to Grant, and slid her arms around his body. Her hands rested on his chest, as her head rested on his back. He stopped what he was doing and smiled at her contact.

"I love you." She whispered.

Grant took her hands off him, as he turned around and engulfed her with a hug. "You know I love you, more."

"Of course." She sighed. "I'm sorry. For everything."

"You have nothing to be sorry for-"

"No I do," she interrupted. "I wasn't being fair to your feelings. I guess just finally being able to take the next step with you and changing my
mind about things... It made me happy. But then once we lost our baby, Grant... I was being selfish-"

"Baby stop," Grant squeezed her hips. "It's.. okay to be selfish sometimes. Like I said before, stop saying sorry. I'm still here, we're still here. Together."

"Together."

"Which is why I think is going home for a week, spend it with our family will be good." Grant said, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, my mom thinks so too."

"Lets eat? Then we'll go for a walk with Jett and Nora and come back and pack, yeah?"

"Yeah." Addie smiled, as she watched Grant turn back to finish cooking and getting coffee.

"Wait-" Addie grabbed his hand, and turned him around softly. He smiled down at her, as she caressed his face. "I just want to kiss you, that's all." She chuckled.

"Oh really?"

"Really.

He leaned down, and their lips attached. It was a very long back and forth kiss, which they haven't done in a long time, let alone a peck kiss really. Grant felt relieved that she's slowly becoming herself again, and that maybe he could stop being paranoid about being broken.