140. Real Life

"I feel like I'm going to die

"I feel like I'm going to die."

"Baby, you're not going to die." Grant spoke on the other side of the phone. "Listen, I'll be home in a few minutes, okay? Just breathe."

Addie groaned, clutching her huge stomach. She was exactly nine months pregnant, and in complete pain- she had about a few weeks left until she gave birth to her and Grant's baby. She felt like everything was coming together, minus the pain she had felt.

"I really need you here." She cried.

"Hey, I'm coming. This suit case is heavy, but I'm almost home."

"How far?" She mumbled.

"Just got out of the car, I'll be there less then five."

Addie fell back onto the bed, and caressed her stomach and cried into the purple sheets. As for Grant, he hated hearing her cry- hated her being in pain. So, he said he'll see her in just a moment and hung up. Rushing up the stairs to their home in the busy city of New York, he pulled his shit together and went to see his love of his life.

"Addie?" Grant called out, as he placed his suit case by the living room couches.

"Babe!" She cried out.

Grant jogged forwards the stairs and rushed to their bedroom. He opened the door and sighed when he saw her sitting up; her dyed blonde hair had grown out, showing the dark brown roots- it was frizzy and all over the place as her face was stained red from the tears she had cried.

"Baby." Grant walked over to Addie, sat behind her. He held her waist and stomach and pulled her back to lay on his chest. "Breathe baby, okay. The pain will pass. Just a few more weeks until we see our beautiful little girl."

Addie held his hand, and pulled it to her lips, gently kissing it. "I love you and I love our little girl already, but I want to die so much right now."

"Hey, stop it." Grant shrugged. "Do you want to eat anything? Drink anything?"

"Yeah I'll take all the wine in the world please."

"Yeah, no." Grant answered.

"I gotta pee." She slowly got up. Grant smiled and helped her up, and walked her to the bathroom that was just a few feet away, within heir bedroom.

"Ah shit!" Addie yelled.

"What?!"

"I think I may have accidentally.. Had an accident." Addie bit her lip, as she looked down at the floor.

"Uh, honey, I don't think... I think your water just broke." Grant simply said. "Oh shit! Your water broke! You're going to have the baby- oh shit, okay stay right there."

Grant rushed to grab their go bag for when she was going to give birth, and grabbed two towels, then rushed the both of them out of the house and into the car to the hospital.

Its been one full day, and she still never gave birth. Grant called in their parents and family members, and even their best friends, while Addie begged for drugs, even though they both agreed not to, and give birth naturally.

"Okay, I think it's time." Addie screamed, as she squeezed her eyes shut and held onto the banister next to her attached to the bed.

Grant proceeded to call the nurses and doctors, leading them to taking Addie into the birthing room. Once they set up everything, they advised Addie to keep on pushing and pushing.

It took minutes and minutes, eventually an hour or so for her to try and try.

"I can't do this." Addie cried. "I can't. I- it hurts too much."

"Baby, you can do it, I know you can." Grant held her hand, as she squeezed he life out of him. "You're the strongest girl I know, baby."

"She's almost here." The doctor spoke, as the nurses help out with the doctor and kept Addie as comfortable, wiping her head with towels and speaking kind words.

"See, our little girl is almost here. You can do it." Grant started tearing up.

Soon, loud cries erupted after a few more pushes Addie did. Grant and Addie looked into each other's eyes as they heard their little girls cries. "I did it." She said.

"Yeah, you did." Grant kissed her head.

After the nurses cleaned up the baby, and cleaned up the area, Addie was sent back to another room to rest, with Grant, as they waited for their baby girl.

Grant sat on the bed, holding Addie close, as they waited. "I'm so proud of you, Ads."

"I'm proud of us." She said. "Feel like we were in high school just yesterday."

"Time goes by fast." Grant spoke.

"Here's you little girl." The nurse walked in smiling. She carefully handed their baby to Grant, and left the room, signaling for their families come in.

"We didn't think of any names..." Addie bit her lip.

Grant was intrigued by their daughter. Brown eyes,

and some little brown long hairs. "Hi baby...How

about Jane?"

"Jane? Isn't that the name of my character when I

was on the flash?" Addie asked.

"I love it..."

"I do too..." Addie smiled once Grant carefully

handed their daughter into her arms. "Wow.. we did

this. We made a kid. We a have daughter."

Their families and friends walked in with huge

smiles.

"Everyone, meet Jane Gustin." Grant said, smiling

down at his best friend, now wife and mother, and

their daughter Jane.

This was only the beginning of their lives together,

and they were so ready for more.

-
Omg it's over 😭😭❤️❤️