106. Real Life pt 3

Real Life pt 3 (the same night as the surprise)

The two entered Grant's brothers home, in the city, where Tyler was letting them stay for just this one special night. Now, Tyler was in a good mood, especially since his brother and Addie we're still okay together and the promise ring proposal.

"I say this all the time, but I love you." Grant said, leaning in to kiss her as passionate as they always do.

"Please never stop

"Please never stop." She sighed.

"Stop what? Kissing?" He smiled.

"Yes- but no... please never stop loving me. Please never stop saying it." Addie pleaded. "We went through so much these past few months. The accident, the second accident. I just need you forever. Okay?"

"Baby, of course. There's never going to be a day where I stop. I promise you that." Grant took her by the hand.

They ended up doing what they could've just did when staying at her parents' house. Cuddling and watching shows on Hulu and Netflix. But, they enjoyed the night alone. And they both thanked Tyler a lot, since he gave up his home for a day and slept with Candice at the hotel she was staying at.

"So what's next for Addie Singer?" Grant asked.

"I know this is a vacation, but I'm not ready to go back yet. I just need a little more time before finishing up Infinity War next month, and moving on to other things."

"I support you." Grant said. "We can go anywhere-

"We talked about Italy... but I don't think I want to go their just yet." She said. She never gave him a reason why, but she knew exactly why she didn't want to go yet.

"At this point, I just want to be with you. Let's go back to California or somewhere over there where it's peaceful and where we're together." Addie said.

"Okay, yeah. Let's do that my love." He said.

After some comfortable silence, Addie pushed her head into his shoulder and smiled.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?" Grant held her hand, as the snuggled up to each other late in then night

"I think I want to... I think I want us to get a place out here." Addie said, closing her eyes.

"Here? In the city? You want to move here?" He asked.

"Not full time, you know? I know you love L.A so much, I don't want to pull you from that." She sighed. "Besides, I love L.A too."

"It would be good for us. We do travel back and forth to both places." Grant said.

"So let's do that. Let's just wait until all this filming is hectic and over with and we'll look for a small place. Oh! And we'll get cute little new beds for Jet and Nora and oh my god I miss them." Addie rambled.

"Okay, okay. It's settled then." Grant smiled. "We're going to do this."

Addie jumped up off the bed in excitement, whereas Grant flinched and wore a worried look on his face. "What?" He asked.

"It's Wednesday! There's two more days till me and you see Hamilton!" Addie smiled to the point where her eyes were squinty.

Grant just laughed and fell back onto the pillow enjoying every happy moment he had with his girl, and how he hopes it will be like this forever and always.

-

my loves!☺️

Oh I had a breakdown around 10pm and now it's almost 12. I think I'm still not okay but hey I will survive right?
This chapter is freakin rushed I'm so sorry