64. Real Life PT. 1

REAL LIFE
VACATION

"Do you know how much I love you?" Grant asked, as they laid down in a big grey and black bed, in their newly vacation home, which he had surprised her with, in the very cold and snowy Canada.

"Of course I do." Addie smiled, caressing his face gently. "I don't think you would've stuck with me so long if you didn't love me as much."

"Oh baby, I loved you ever since I laid eyes on you." Grant chuckled.

"We were thirteen, ugly and going through puberty." Addie cringed.

"Your looks then, wasn't what I loved. It was your passion for music, movies and comic books. It was how much you cared about yourself and I." Grant explained.

"Wow," she blushed. "I didn't realize I loved you until junior year of high school."

"Why is that?"

"When some kid stood me up, you were there for me. Even when you had that girlfriend. You always came to me, you always chose me. Plus,
you were a little cute." Addie laughed.

"A little?" Grant grabbed her waist, "just that much?"

"That tickles." Addie said, as he used his fingertips to glide over he waist underneath her shirt. "Stop." She laughed.

"Fine, I'll stop." He kissed her forehead.

Then, silence took over. She had almost forgotten that she was pregnant. On the other hand, Grant hadn't forgotten about it- in fact, that was all he could think of.

The silence went on for an hour or so, the two of them up, listening and watching to some show that was playing on Hulu.

Grants hand slowly went further away from her waist, and more to her stomach. She moved her legs as she remembered she was pregnant, and that they hadn't talked about it.

Then, she sat up.

"Baby," Grant sighed. Bad choice of word, dumbass, he thought. "Addie, we have to talk, remember?"

"I remember, she whispered, not facing him as he sat up with her.

"I know this isn't what you planned, neither have I, but I know you don't want this, I know this isn't what you want your future to be." Grant sighed. "So, if you don't and can't change your mind, I understand if you don't want the baby, or if you don't want us. I understand."

"Can toy leave me alone for a while, so I can think?" She asked gently, still not looking at him.

"Yeah." His voice was low, lower than a whisper, as his heart began to break. He rubbed her thigh, and got up off the bed, making his way downstairs to the bathroom, locking himself away.

He did nothing more but break down and cry, in fear.

-
When you read another fanfic and the writing is so good that you want to stop writing forever- yep that's how I always get.

Currently hating myself and everything about me.
BUT- I POSTED MY CAST, SUMMARY & PLATLIST FOR RIVERDALE/JUGHEAD FANFIC!!! I'm too excited- check it out loves💙