Chapter 3

I woke up, on the couch, in the morning, to see Jay staring at me. I jumped.

"What the hell?" I asked as I tried slowing down my heart rate.

He chuckled. "Sorry."

"Dude. Don't do that shit."

"I'm sorry. I had something to tell you."

"So you stare at me? A normal person would wake me up."

"I'm not normal." He laughed.

"Of course you're not. I'm not friends with normal people. So what's up?" I asked.

"I spoke to the guys." I groaned. No one knew about this, except Nick's parents, Ashley and Jay. And now Zak, Aaron, and Billy knew. Nick wouldn't know anything until he got home to an empty house.

"What did you do?" I asked pulling my hair slightly.

"Nothing bad." He said quickly. "I heard you tell Ash that you want to return to the crew but you have no one to watch Griff."

"Okay?" I said motioning for him to continue.

"Well Diane has said she would watch him while we were away for work."

"I don't knoe, Jay." I sighed. Loved Diane and I knew she was more than capable of watching him, she was a mother herself. But the thought of being away from Griffin made me not want to leave him.

Truthfully I was frightened of something happening to him while I was away. I feared he'd get seriously hurt without me around. I feared Nick would come and steak him. That was always on the back of my mind. Nick taking our son away.

My son was the only great thing in my life. He kept me sane. I couldn't even begin to picture where I'd be today without him. He was my little ray of sunshine when my depression started flaring up. His smile melted my heart in a second and his laugh was contagious. I had so much love for him and I wanted to spend all my time with him.

"Just think about it, okay?" He said standing up.

"I will." I informed him as he walked away. I got up and stretched, before making my way into the kitchen.

"There's mommy!" Ashley said cheerfully to Griffin. Who in return looked at me and a wide toothless grin appeared on his face. I walked over and kissed his head. "I just fed him. But he won't burp." She frowned.

On cue he let out a big burp and we laughed.