Chapter 14

A/N: Oh my,I just love his smile and his adorable ears 😍 For those that remember Nick and Saige's first date.

* * *

**Still Nick's Pov**

I still hadn't gotten around to calling Saige yet. I wanted to but after snooping on Zak's Instagram I decided not to. They looked happy and I didn't want to ruin her happiness. It hurt me to see my son with another man, but I knew he was well taken care of. And looking into Zak's eyes I could tell that he loved Griffin.

I also seen the way Saige looked at Zak. Yet again he was her savior. Again it hurt me to see her with someone else, but I did push her to it. I had made a horrible mistake and let the woman I love go. I was such and idiot.

* * *

I held on to the engagement ring, which I kept around my neck, as Katrina and I grabbed our bags and headed into our location.

"Ready for this?" She asked looking at me. I didn't respond but nodded my head. I wasn't in a talking mood, but I would soon need to get over it. I glanced at the old building in front of us. I needed to get my head in the game, before I walked in there.

I pushed my thoughts of Saige away and entered the building with Katrina, with Rob following closely behind. Instantly we were met with the owner, who seemed to want to be anywhere but here right now. I didn't blame him, I felt the same way.

We got the tour and were giving some of the history to the place, as well as some of the calms.

Once the owner left we began setting up our equipment so we could begin.

"You okay?" Katrina asked.

"Fine." I answered.

"Nick, I've known you for years. Something's bothering you." I sighed and continued fumbling with the camera equipment. Rob snatched it away from me and walked away. "Talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Well whatever you're thinking about, you better get it out before we begin."

"I'm fine." I said walking away to get a drink.

"It's Saige isn't it?" Rob asked as he walked back into the room.

"Isn't it always." I said. Katrina rolled her eyes and went back to getting her camera ready.

"Funny how she didn't seem to matter when you were cheating." Rob sent me a glare before he walked over and grabbed another camera.

I felt like everyone hated me. I had no one on my side. The Ghost Adventures crew, as well as my parents and Veronique were on her side. Now Katrina and Rob were too.

Everyone loved Saige. She was like everyone's little sister. Of course I had to fall in love with such a sweetheart like her. I regret my decisions the last few months, but I do not regret her or our son.

"Let's clear our minds and get started." Katrina suggested. I stood up and followed her out of the room.