The End

(That man is just 😍😍😘)

* Years Later *

I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled. Ashley came into the view and I smiled at her.

"You look so beautiful." She gushed.

Veronique stepped next to her and smiled. "I think you look better than I did on my wedding day."

"Oh stop it." I laughed and looked at myself again in the mirror.

"Excuse me, I have to go make sure the girls are ready." Veronique slipped out the door.

"How's everything?" I questioned Ashley.

"Everything is fine and right on schedule."

"And Nick?"

"Pacing the front of the church." She chuckled. I smiled at the thought.

"I'm a bit nervous too," I replied.

"I know baby cakes. You'll be fine." I nodded my head trying to shake my nerves. "You look positively beautiful."

"I feel like a fat cow," I responded. "A beautiful fat cow."

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up and turn around so I can put some makeup on you."

"You'll back away from me if you were smart," I growled.

"Oh hun, you know I'm not smart." She winked making me laugh.

"Alright, but please don't make me look like a whore."

She gasped. "I could never."

"Fine then a Gothic whore."

She chuckled. "I'll try my best." She saluted then she got to work. "I can't believe you're getting married."

"I know."

"Seems like just yesterday you guys were engaged for the second time."

"I liked both proposals though!"

"At least no kids were involved in the second one. What if you would have said no?"

"Nick would have asked again." I laughed.

"Most likely five minutes later." She giggled.

* *

Time ticked away and soon there was a light knock on the door. Ashley answered it and stepped again.

"You look stunning." My grandfather said stepping into the room.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Veronique stepped into the room. "Ashley go. You need your flowers. I got her dress." Ashley walked out as Veronique walked to me.

"You want my extra weight too?" I joked.

"No thanks! I just got rid of it."

"You're no fun."

"Tell Nick to keep it in his pants."

"I can't tell him that." I giggled making her smiled and rolled her eyes playfully at me.

I stood up and walked over to my grandfather, who held the door open so I could walk out, while Veronique held the back of my dress up. Once out of the room I was greeted by my seven-year-old son Griffin, along with his teenage sister Annabelle and pre-teen sister Chloe.

"Wow." Griffin smiled.

"You look great!" Annabelle squealed.

Ashley handed Griffin his ring bearer pillow. "Don't worry about the rings. Uncle Aaron has them in his pocket." She smiled at him as she arranged the fake ones on the pillow. He sighed with relief and stepped back waiting for his turn to go out, just as Veronique headed inside the room. She then gave the girls each their flower girl baskets, which they happily took. "Just like we practiced guys." She smiled as the music started. She cued the girls, and they walked out. Next came Griffin, smiling proudly. "See you out there." She said to me before grabbing her bouquet and walking through the door.