Chapter 53

A/N: Oh happy day, I was able to update today!

(Saige's POV)

I woke up in the morning to see Nicks face right close to mine. I jumped back a little.

"Bed hog." I mumbled when I noticed he was half on me.

"Heard that." He said opening one eye to look at me.

"You were meant to. Now can you get off me?"

"That's not what you said the other day." He laughed as I attempted to smother him with a pillow. "How you feeling?"

"A lot better. Maybe it was just food poisoning, or just a twenty four hour bug."

"Maybe." He nodded. I started to get up from the bed, but he held me down. "No stay. I'm comfortable."

I chuckled. "I'm going to shower."

He shot out of bed. "Let's go."

"No, I'm showering."

"And I'm joining you."

"I'm sure." I responded getting off the bed.

"Please." He begged sticking out his bottom lip and pouting.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I started walking from the room. "Horn dog."

"Uh huh." He smiled widely and slap my butt hard.

* * *

"Nick!" I yelled up the stairs. "Hurry up!"

"Hold your horses. I just got out of the shower!" He yelled back.

"Well if you would kept your hands to yourself you wouldn't need to shower alone."

"It's so worth being late because of shower sex."

Even though he couldn't see me, I still blushed a crimson color. I wanted a nice shower this morning, but Nick had other plans. It was good but then I had to kick mister handsy out who tried to go for another round. He pouted and plopped himself down on the toilet seat and watched me. Every time I looked out the shower curtain he was there, staring at me intensely. It was creepy.

"Why do we have to go now?" He whined walking down the stairs.

"Because I miss my baby."

"Veronique has him. He's in good hands."

"But he's my child and I should be watching him, not your ex wife."

"Okay." He sighed. "But you and I are having a weekend get away soon."

"What about Griffin?"

"My parents want to take him for a weekend. They've missed him so much since you left." He frowned.

"I sent them pictures."

"Yeah, thanks for setting Mom up on social media." He shook his head.

"She was going to learn someday. At least it was me and not your sister."

"My mom shall never know about selfies. Speaking of which we don't have any recent pictures of us."

"And your point is?"

"Say cheese!" He shouted.

"Ugh, I hate you." I huffed.

"I'm gonna caption it with 'I just had sex, and it felt so good.'"

I pushed my fingers in my ears and said. "La la la." When I didn't hear his voice anymore I removed them.

"Hashtag shower sex hashtag no round two hashtag kicked out of shower"