Chapter 18

I woke up with a jolt. I looked at the time. It was only nine. We got in at seven. I huffed and tried going back to sleep. I tossed and turned, but couldn't fall but to sleep. I sighed and reached for my phone and earphones. I quickly found my music and closed my eyes, trying to let the music put me yo sleep.

I rolled on my side, full awake. The clock read ten.  I growled and sat up. I paused my music and took my earphones out of my ears.

"Well I'm not getting any sleep." I mumbled to myself. I stood up and stripped my clothes completely off and headed into the bathroom for a needed shower.

I exited the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walked back into the room to get dressed. I pulled out a random pair of pants and a plain green shirt.

I decided to work on the pictures from the other day. I walked over to my laptop case and pulled it out, along with the charger. I grabbed my camera back and walked over to the bed. I set myself up. I had almost a thousand pictures to go threw. I growled.

* * *

Deep in work editing pictures there was a knock on the door. I growkee, but got up to answer it. So far I had found a few strange things in a few pictures. I put them in another folder to look at another time.

I opened the door to reveal a smiling Zak. "Hi."

"Hi?" I said stepping back to let him in.

"Busy?"

"Just working on the pictures."

"That can wait."

"Not really."

"Yes it can."

"What to you have up your sleeve, Zak?" I questioned watching the side of his mouth twitch.

"Nothing. Just pack your things. Okay?"

I nodded and walked over to my suitcase. Then what he said registered in my head. "Pack? I thought we had another day!?"

"Change of plans. Pack. I'll be back." He looked at the clock. "In twenty." With that he left the room. I huffed and began packing ny things.

**Nick's POV**

I sat on the edge of the bed and played with Saige's alarm clock. She had a certain channel set as her alarm. I found myself turning it on, just so her music filled my ears. I turned up the volume, trying to lose myself. The beginning of the next song caught my attention, and I gulped. I had heard it quite a few times, but it never hit me... Until now.

So you're the one

I've waited on

The one I've been dreaming of

Now that I know

It's hard to let go

I don't wanna lose your love

But what can I do

I can't make you stay here

But if you should choose
To go your own way where

Ever you're going
Whenever you turn

Remember this moment
Remember these words

I will
I will

Give up my life for you
If you want it

Give you my heart
You already own it

I'll do anything
I'll go anywhere

It's true
I will

I will
I will

I let the song play. I felt chills all over my body listening to it. The song hit me hard and I had no idea that I was crying until a tear fell on my hand.

I wiped my face and pulled out my phone. I quickly typed the song name into YouTube. I didn't watch the video or listen to the song again. Instead I copied the link to both my Facebook and twitter pages. I hoped she would see them.

I wondered what she was doing. I hopped on to her Facebook and right away a recent picture she was tagged in popped up. I knew where she was by the background. I smiled seeing her smiling face and swiped right to view more. The next picture was of her and Aaron, laughing. I was tempted to like the picture, but ignored it. I swiped right again and began looking threw all the pictures. I found the ones with Ashley the best. Her smile was just to lively. I swiped to the last picture and my breath caught in my throat. Zak had his arm protectively around her, smiling at the camera, as Saige reached up on her toes and planted a kiss on his cheek.

It looked like a friendly little peck on the cheek. Something she did to Aaron a lot. But with Zak? I could feel my heart being ripped out of my chest.

****

A/N: I normally don't post lyrics in my work, but this song started playing and I figured I could interpret it into the chapter. Or else the chapter wouldn't have had a Nick POV.