Chapter 43

**Nick's POV**

I paced the hotel room with my phone in my hand. I had called Saige at least a hundred times in the last three days. And each time I was sent to voicemail, which she never set up. I dialed her number again, hoping I'd annoy her enough that she would answer. Of course I was sent to voicemail instantly.

It was nearing ten o'clock so I placed my phone down on the bed side table and fell back into the bed.

"Nick open the damn door!" I heard Katrina shout from the hallway. Not wanting her to cause a seen this late I quickly shot up and pulled open the door. She stepped into the room and I closed the door behind her. "You've been sulking in here all day. What gives?"

"I'm not sulking." I huffed walking back over to the bed and Laying back down on it. "And nothing."

"Sure." She rolled her eyes. "I did some digging."

"Oh?" I asked folding my arms behind my head so I could see her.

"You know that picture is from a year ago?" She stated. I narrowed my eyes at her, but she ignored me. "Apparently they were in Paris."

"Did she tell you that?"

"No. Like I said I did some digging. Why is that what she told you?"

"Doesn't matter. She kissed him."

"You sound jealous." I growled and pulled a pillow over my face. "I'm not sure why. It was probably a spur the moment kiss."

"You sound like her." I groaned into the pillow.

"You have no reason to be jealous. You weren't together at the time. She was free to kiss and sleep with whoever she wanted to. But she only kissed him."

"Why?"

"Spur the moment."

"Bullshit."

"Tell me this Nick. If you were single and a female friend, you once dated, was to take you somewhere you've always wanted to go. Take Paris for example. Do you expect not to get caught in the moment with her. Especially in the city of love. It's romantic."

"Well." I began to say. I searched for words to say.

"That's what happened."

"Why Zak? Why not Aaron, or Jay? Hell even Billy?"

"Because Jay and Billy are married. She's not a homewrecker. And Aaron is like her brother. And why not Zak? They do have history." I growled again and removed the pillow from my face and tossed it to the floor. "He's the one that took her. So naturally it was him."

"Still happened."

"You need to get over it." She sighed. "You guys were not together Nick. They kissed big whoop. Its not like they slept together or anything."

"They might have."

"I doubt it. The picture doesn't show much. And if she says they didn't, then they didn't. Besides you know Zak and he'd be bragging about it."

I sighed. I knew she was right. "It doesn't matter anyway. She wont answer my calls."

She rolled her eyes. "I wonder why. You accused her of cheating."

"How do I fix this?" I groaned into my hands.

"Start off by saying sorry." 

I sat up to ask her how I was going to do that when she wouldn't answer my calls, but Katrina was no longer there. I sighed in frustration and got up from the bed. I made my way over to the light switch and flicked them off. I needed to get some rest. Hopefully if I sleep on it, I'll think of a way to apologize to Saige. I really am sorry. Maybe I should have let her explain before I jumped to conclusions. I seem to always do that. I really do love her and don't want to lose her....not again.

* * *

A/N: A little on the short side but I wanted to do a chapter in Nick's point of view.