Chapter 22

**Saige's POV**

The following morning I had woken up to Zak snoring. I nudged him lightly. It was time to get up so we could head home. I nudged him again. He still didn't move. I moved myself and pushed him off the bed with my legs. He landed on the floor with a loud thud. I got out of the bed and quickly ran to the bathroom, before he could understand what happened.

I decided to take a shower since it would be a long flight back home. I mentally cursed myself when I realized I didn't bring any clothes in with me, besides the ones I wore to bed with me. I groaned and made sure the towel was securely wrapped around me.  I pushed open the bathroom door, slowly. I didn't see Zak anywhere. I walked over to the wardrobe and searched for some clothes to wear for the day.

"Did you seriously kick me out of the bed?" He asked, still face down on the carpet.

I laughed. "Yes."

"Why?"

"You have to get up. You need to pack. We go home in a few hours."

"I don't wanna go."

"I do."

"Thought you loved it here?" He asked rolling to his back.

"I do. But I miss my baby."

He sat up. "You know. I miss him too. I'm ready to go home after all." He walked over to the wardrobe, where I stood and grabbed some clothes. "I hope you're going to get dressed. Or it's going to be a fun plane ride." He winked.

"Go shower!" I ordered turning red. He chuckled and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. 

I quickly got dressed and began packing my bag. I took my laptop and camera case from my suitcase and placed them down on the bed. I walked to the wardrobe and pulled down all my clothing and walked over to the bed. One by one I placed them neatly inside the bag. I placed my laptop case on the top and walked away to grab my camera. I put that in its respectable bag and placed that inside my suitcase. I dug out Zak's suitcase and began packing his.

By the time he left the bathroom everything, besides the clothes we wore to bed and our dirty clothes, where packed. Since he had more room in his suitcase we tossed our dirty clothing into his suitcase, since he would just be washing all his clothes again once he got home.

After doing one last look around the room, we left and carried our bags to the elevator. We rode the elevator down to the lobby, where Zak signed us out and handed in the room key. With a smile on his face he walked away from the front desk and joined me at the door. Once outside we walked to the airport, which wasn't very far.

****

We were able to snag a direct flight to Los Angeles, so we didn't have to deal with a layover this time. Which was awesome because it made it seem like the flight was a little shorter. I was surprised when we landed in LA and Bacon was there, waiting to pick us up. Turns out Zak had called him and arranged everything. We began the four and a half hour drive make home.