You Have To Do What I Do

© 2017 D.S. Little
All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright law.
************

Odell

I was on set in L.A. doing a photoshoot for Men's Fitness it was the last obligation required of me before I reported to training camp in New York. Although I was anxious for the season to start and to get back on the field, I also wished I could take Danielle with me.

I know she was still legally married but that didn't stop my feelings from growing. I didn't understand what it was about her that I liked so much when there were so many other women I could be with, stress free. I kept reminding myself of that fact on a daily basis but it didn't help.

When Danielle's husband came to Drake's house running his mouth, I wanted to put my fist in his face. I didn't know if it was because I felt disrespected by him or if his words bothered me.

'She will always come back to me.' Would she?

As much fun as we were having together, I hated feeling as if I wasn't getting all of her. I've never been that guy to chase after a girl, I never had to before! And yet here I was.

The night in the pool had been intense, I didn't know where her thoughts had taken her after she saw her husband. She reassured me of her feelings and I believed her when she said she wanted to work on building something with me.

Besides my mom, there was no other woman that had been able to get to me the way Danielle could, it was as if she knew she had the keys and was continually dangling them in my face.

I was used to being in control and running all of my relationships. I guess I was kinda looking forward to the distraction of the season, because I always locked in when it was time to get on the field.

"We got it OBJ, these shots right here, are gonna break the Internet," famed fitness photographer Mark Stout said while looking at some of the images on his camera.

I walked towards where Mark and Men's Fitness Editor-at-Large, John Rasmus, were standing behind the camera.

"That shot right there will have magazines flying off the stands," John mumbled as I neared them.

They tilted the camera in my direction so that I could see the shots and I had to admit that it was one of the best photoshoots I had done up to that point in my career.

"We are most likely gonna use this shot right here," John said focusing in on one image of me completely nude looking away from the camera.

"I don't know John," Mark interjected, "women would even pick this magazine up if you went with this one."

It was a picture of me staring into the camera as if I was ready to take somebody to bed...which I was, a woman named Danielle Suarez. If I had to suffer through another night of blue balls I didn't know what I was going do, I wanted to be inside of her again bad. I don't know if I was crazy for continuing to go back, but I did, I found myself craving her presence.

We really did have a lot fun together, she could be just as silly as me, didn't take herself too seriously, and was up for trying anything new just as much as me. Not many women were that confident in themselves, especially around me.