We Can Test That Out Too

© 2017 D.S. Little
All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright law.
************
Danielle

"Odell look over your shoulder." The photographer told Odell. "Now look directly at the camera."

I watched on as my man did his thing in front of the dozens of cameras that was in the open room. We were in a rented mansion in Beverly Hills where Odell was shooting a commercial for Head and Shoulders.

The wall that separated the master bathroom from the master bedroom had been removed so the area was big enough for the entire staff that was needed to shoot this commercial.

Odell seemed comfortable barely clothed in front of a full room of people. They wanted him to appear naked taking a shower washing his hair, so he was fully naked except for a prop that covered only his penis.

I'm not going to lie I was practically drooling in the chair while watching him in action. His smile was hypnotizing and whenever the director would yell "cut" he would bust out laughing.

After they finished getting enough footage for a commercial, the photographer began to take stills of him for print ads  that they were also going to run.

It had been a month and he had been somewhat of a perfect boyfriend the entire time. Chris had sent me a long email apologizing to me and told me that he was going to back off. He told me that he was going to take some time to work on him. I don't know how true that was, but so far he was sticking to his word. For some reason, I didn't think that was going to be the end though.

My eyes went back to the incredible picture in front of me. Just looking at Odell's toasted almond brown naked body as water dripped down his back. I licked my lips, wanting to really lick the water off of him instead.

My damn hormones are in overdrive right now.

My eyes were on the ridges of his six pack when I felt his eyes on me. A small smirk crossed his face because he had caught me staring.

After another hour they were handing Odell a towel and I along with every other woman in the bathroom watched on in amazement as he emerged from the shower with water dripping off of him. Even though he was all mine, my breath still caught in my throat as if I had never seen him like this before.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and the set director began to talk to him about when they had him set-up to do the voice overs in the studio for the commercial. He listened intently and nodded and asked a few questions before moving on.

After speaking to a few other people from the Head and Shoulders marketing team he made his way over to me and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

I nodded and followed him to the room down the hall that they had turned into his dressing room. I walked inside and locked the door behind us.

He began drying his body off with a fresh towel and I took the opportunity to wrap my arms around his waist from behind.

"You looked so sexy out there." I told him wanting to really just jump his bones.