Do Something For Me

© 2017 D.S. Little
All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright law.
************

Christian

"Baby are you thirsty?" I rolled over and looked Shannon up and down and smirked, she had just finished riding me and I didn't want to move an inch.

"Yea, some water would be nice." I told her smacking her on the ass as she stood up to slip on her satin robe.

"Watch it," she said licking her lips, "before I start round two."

"You don't see me moving do you?" I accepted her challenge.

She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "I'll be right back."

I leaned back on the purple and lime green pillows on her bed and looked up at the ceiling. It had been two months since I had seen or heard from Danielle. She had deleted all of her social media pages and as far as I knew she had fallen off the face of the earth. Our divorce was final and we had no other ties so I decided that it was time to fully let her go.

I wasn't sure if she was with Odell or not, but every time I looked up they were talking about some wild party he was at or some crazy thing he was doing. He wasn't acting like a man with a woman, but that was now Danielle's problem not mine. I wished her well regardless and I truly wanted her to be happy.

My life was moving on, Shannon and I had made it official shortly after New Year's Day. I promised her that Danielle was out of my life and that I was ready to be with only her.

Was I over Danielle? I mostly was, but did you ever get over the person you considered your soul mate?

I had to move on and live my life I couldn't wait around for Danielle because I knew she wasn't waiting around on me.

Shannon returned with the glass of water and I drank it while sitting up. She positioned herself in my arms. "I need to go to the Farmer's Market this morning to get some more fruit, do you wanna go wit me?"

"Yea, right after you do something for me." I told her.

"And what would that be?" She said seductively.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." I pulled her underneath me and opened her robe and began to trail my tongue down her body anxious to get to her sweet spot.

I liked Shannon, I really did and I didn't consider her a rebound at all. We had been friends for months before getting to this point. We had actually been close to that point before that confrontation with Danielle in early December.

After Shannon gave me the ultimatum I went to her apartment a few nights later and told her that I wanted to choose her. I told her that Danielle was in my past and that things were done between us.

Things with Shannon so far had been going good and I had moved on from Dee until she called me early in the morning before Christmas Eve. She was drunk, crying and not making any sense.

Something had went down at a club in Miami and she had left Odell there. I talked her down and told her to get a room and figure out everything from there once she was safe.

I couldn't help it, I was scared because she was in Miami in the middle of the night by herself and drunk. I remembered how helpless she had been when I had last found her drunk. I couldn't go to sleep until she text me back and let me know she was safe.