I Had To Have Her

© 2017 D.S. Little
All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright law.
************

Odell

"Get it baby." I yelled to Danielle as she dived in the sand to save the volleyball.

I watched as she awkwardly hit the ball with her fist and it barely squeaked over the net. It wasn't pretty but it got over and Amanda couldn't get to it fast enough to hit it back across. Danielle had taken a hard fall so I went over to help her up.

"That's what I'm talkin bout." I told her wiping sand off of her body, well actually I was doing more rubbing than wiping but it was all the same.

"Dell, that's enough." She told me jokingly.

"Aight killa." I said holding my hands up with innocence. I smacked her ass one time before moving back to my position in the sand behind her. She threw a dirty look at me, "that's what teammates do." I defended.

"If you two are done over there we would like to get back to our volleyball game." Vic said from the other side of the net.

We were playing couples volleyball in the backyard of our beach house. Victor, his girl Elaine, Otto, and Amanda were on the other team and Danielle and I were paired up with Shep and his girl Chanel.

I walked back behind the line and served the ball and this time Vic almost ran over Elaine to hit it with his fist, he punched the ball so hard that Chanel went down with it and Shep, being the whipped boyfriend he was, ran to her side. Chanel already had a nasty red bruise forming on her leg but she was laughing about the situation rather than going off on Vic or crying.

Shep got him a tough one. I thought to myself.

He helped her up and just as they had been doing the entire day they began to kiss as if that made it all better.

"Can we get the ball back over here please?" Otto said with his hands unimpressed with all of the PDA that was taking place on our side of the net.

"They still in new relationships," Vic said picking up the ball that I had rolled over to him, "that shit will get old in a few months."

I bent over trying to get ready for Vic's serve but I was a little distracted with Danielle bending over in front of me rocking her hips side to side. I remembered all of the ways she could move her hips and thought about faking an injury to end this game so that we could go back to the room.

She turned her head and caught me staring and began to laugh at me. I couldn't help it, I loved everything about her, especially the mind-blowing sex we always had.

Our conversations were always easy and we had this natural chemistry that just flowed between us that I hadn't experienced with anyone else beyond just the physical attraction. She was so much like me in many ways and I both hated and loved that about her. The thing I hated, is that sometimes I felt like she was a puzzle that I couldn't find the last piece to.

When we got to the beach house in Miami after our flight from Philly, we all branched off to our own sections of the house and the first thing I did before even putting my things down was begin to strip her clothes off. I couldn't get enough of being inside of her and feeling that ultimate connection. It was the only time she really let all of her defenses down and allowed herself to be vulnerable.