He Wasn't Slick

© 2017 D.S. Little
All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright law.
************
Danielle

I had at least four shots of tequila before Odell even answered my door. I had a feeling that he was going to show up sooner than what he told me. His original flight wasn't supposed to come until early Tuesday morning, but after the pictures were released he got a charter jet and flew straight here. After seeing those pictures of him in Green Bay with that model I knew I couldn't trust him anymore. I don't know if I ever really did. I just know that I loved being with him and I hoped that our relationship was going somewhere.

Odell was who he was and I remained skeptical about it. To have those pictures out there was so embarrassing. I looked like a complete idiot to my friends, my family, my co-workers- the entire world.

I avoided my social media and was fielding through calls from everyone including Odell. I answered calls from my sister and my mom but that was it. I wasn't ready to face anybody else because I had never been a part of a huge scandal before and I didn't know how to handle it. I didn't have a Public Relations team on my payroll to clean up anything which I am pretty sure is what Odell was working on at the moment.

Between the leaked photos and the rejection I felt from Chris the week before I started drinking, I just wanted to feel numb and forget that this was in fact my life.

Odell came to my apartment that night ready to throw some pictures of me and Chris together in my face but my hands were clean, the only thing I did wrong was not tell him that Chris dropped me off.  He wasn't slick, he thought laying some good dick on me was going to get me to forget what he had done but he was sadly mistaken.

After high school, I put Chris in check about the back and forth and told him that he was either going to be with me or leave me alone. He took my threat seriously and never did anything else, that I know of, ever again. I was not about to let Odell Beckham Jr. or anyone else walk all over me like that.

Odell capturing my lips in a slow kiss interrupted my thoughts, I had lost track of what round of sex we were on, all I know is that he kept surprising me making the next round even better than the last. And I made his ass where a condom for each one of them, too.

"Stop thinking about it Dani," he whispered as he held my leg high in the air and stroked deeper inside of me.

Why did this have to feel so good? I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the taste of his tongue inside of my mouth exploring slowly, he was taking his tongue deep inside of my mouth. It was a deep carnal kiss as if he was trying to love away all of my doubts.

The images of him making out with the model continued to flash through my mind taking me in and out of the mood.

I need another drink.

"Mya," he said calling me by my middle name and I stared into the molten depths of his dark eyes.

Why did he have to be so damn fine?

"It won't happen again, do you hear me. From now on I want you to travel with me to my games." His voice was harsh and ragged. "I love you Danielle..." He said before moving his mouth to my neck and began to suck slowly at the beating pulse of my throat. "I'm so sorry, baby."