T.L.S.T 1

Destiny

"Brittany please let me see your work, I really don't won't to hear Mr. Banks mouth today" Jasmine said waiting for Bri to take out her work so she could copy.

"I don't see how you made it to be a senior" Brittany said handing her the paper.

"Don't hate cause you have one more year at this school".

Jasmine and Brittany are both my best friends, Jasmine is a senior and Bri and I are juniors.

"Girl nobody hating, at least we did our work unlike you" I start pulling out my notebook while looking for a pen.

Who gives a test on a Monday? Nobody but Mr. Bank he does this all the time knowing during the weekend everybody have something better to do.

"Aye what y'all got going Thursday after school"? Jasmine ask.

"I'm not sure yet" Bri said

"Same here, what you trying to do Jazz? Always getting us into some trouble".

"Now Destiny you know that's not true and since we don't have school Friday we could sleep in that day. But Thursday the twins are throwing a party, and you know we gotta be in that thing".

Jasmine is all about partying and having fun, that's just what she does every weekend.

"I guess I'll go let me think more on it".

"Oh come on Des, I know you still not on Quincy duck ass still".

"Of course not I've been over him" Quincy was my boyfriend but ex now.

I should've known once he cheated on me once he was going to do it again. This time I'm done foreal, I could care less about him.

"What about you Bri or do you have to study" Jasmine tease causing Bri to flip her off.

"You know I'm down just because I keep my head in the books doesn't mean I can't go out and have fun" Bri said.

During the rest of class we only jot down some notes then took a test. I couldn't wait for lunch to hit so I could leave to go get me some fish from 20/20 seafood.

***

I was so happy to be home that I drop my bag on the floor laying across the couch sucking up all the cool air.

"Destiny if you don't get your bag from the middle of the floor, almost broke my neck coming in" I thought I was going to rest until my dad wanna be extra.

Getting up from my comfortable spot I pick up my bag up. "What's up dad how was your day" we gave each other dap before I took a seat at the table.

"It was straight, how was school"?

"Boring as always I wish I was graduating this year with Jasmine".

"You only have one more year you can survive and why you hanging with that Jasmine girl, you should be hanging with girls that's in your grade".

Here he go with this, for some reason my dad doesn't like when I hang with Jasmine. Maybe it's because she's older than me who knows.

To change the subject I ask what's for dinner. My mom wasn't going to be home for another hour so my dad had to cook or me, which I don't feel like cooking.

I took a shower then put on some clothes. Dad had order some chinese food since neither one of us wanted to cook.

After fixing my plate I went in my room to eat. My phone start ringing causing me to glance at the screen to see the devil himself calling, I politely sent him to voicemail.

It wasn't before long he sent me a text, I was not about to entertain him tonight. Hopefully I'll find someone at the party that I will be attending Thursday.