T.L.S.T 27

Brittany

We was up in Baby R' Us picking out some things for the baby, once we find out the sex of the baby I'll know what to get.

"Looks like the two of you will be getting back together" I tell her as I pick up a cute onesie.

"Maybe I don't know" Des shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh please it's going to happen all that taking things slow that's not going to last, you'll be living with him again" Jasmine said.

"What she stayed the night, what happen last night"? I ask.

"Nothing we only cuddle that's all".

"Mhmm sure" Jasmine walk over to the toys.

I kept looking through the rack when I felt something being thrown at me. Turning around getting ready to cuss whoever threw a bear at me, it was Chris who was cracking up.

"You should've seen your face, look like you was about to fight".

"Play to much" I push pass him.

"Not you mad baby girl".

"What you doing here"?

"Shopping for my twins" smiling while shaking my head both Jas and Des came over to where we were.

"Chris you baby shopping for your twins" Destiny said entertaining his foolishness.

"Des please don't get him started".

"Yeah I'm having girls, I came to get Bri so she can feed us" Chris said making Jasmine laugh.

"Not about to fool with you" after dealing with Chris, he left and we continue to do our thing.

Destiny

Heading back to Lucas house I kept avoiding Anthony calls and texts. He really was serious about putting me on a diet.

"I don't see why you ignoring him like he can't find you".

"Thanks to Lucas ugly self he been telling Ant what I be eating".

"Aww your baby father is trying to look out for you" Bri pinch my cheek.

"Nah he trying to punish me, food is life. I don't mind eating salad every now and then but taking away my good snacks that's not going to work" getting out the car to grab the bags Ant car pull right behind Jasmine car.

"Daddy home" Jasmine chuckle making me glare at her.

"Ignoring my calls I see" Ant said helping me with the bags, Instead of him taking the bags in the house he took to his car.

"I was busy today didn't get a chance to get back with you, why you putting the bags in your car"?

"You coming back home with me, while you was out with Jas and Bri I got your things taking them back to the house" by then Jasmine and Brittany was outside with big grins on their face.

"Y'all knew about this"?

"No but I told you" Jasmine said.

"Did you eat today"? He ask me.

"Not yet" I hope he don't have me eating something I'm not craving for.

"Come on I'll fix you something once we get home".

"Vanilla ice cream with some french fries"?

"See that's your problem but nope you eating some real food".

Pouting a little I hug Jas and Bri before walking to the car.

"Awww I can't wait for the wedding date" Jasmine yell out.

"Go in the house" I laugh getting in the car. Before Ant took off Lucas came to the car, he lucky I couldn't jump him like I wanted to.

"I'm going to miss eating ice cream with you Desi" Lucas said sticking his head in the car.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I end up getting out the car since Ant was talking to Lucas. They could just call each other and talk on the phone, I went in the house to go mess with Jasmine and Bri until Anthony was done talking. I hope he take his time talking so I could get Bri to take me to go get something sweet.

Chris

"How long y'all going to be gone"? I ask Caprice as I help her taking her bag to the car.

"I don't know but I'll make sure you talk with Ro once we get there".

Caprice was leaving to go see her family in New York and of course she was taking my baby along with her.

"Yeah make sure do cause you know I would blow the phone up until it pick up".

"Ro kiss your daddy bye" Caprice look down at Ro who lift her arms up for me to pick her up. I start kissing all over face walking to the car.

I really didn't like the fact she was taking my child and ain't no telling when they was coming back.

"Daddy love you, be good okay"?

"Okay" I made sure she was buckle in before closing the door.

After leaving them I stop by Dairy Queens and got me a cheesecake blast before heading over to Lucas house. I figure Destiny was still over there so I was going to mess with her since I know she likes sweets.

Destiny

Chris was dead wrong for eating a cheesecake blast in front of me. He like picking with me, I thought we would've been gone but unfortunately Anthony and Lucas went off somewhere.

"Somebody call Ant since he's not picking up when I call".

"He just text me saying him and Lucas is on they way back" Chris said plopping down next to me touching my stomach.

I pop his hand causing him to frown at me.

"Hitting me for"?

"Since you didn't bring nor offer some your blast you can't stomach my belly, puls I don't want my baby to come out looking like you".

"What you trying to say that I'm ugly".

"No you're funny looking" I chuckle.

"Hating cause the Lord took his time making me and he just threw you up" He hurry up and move away from me before I could get to him.

Luckily Bri had got him for me. By then Lucas and Ant come walking in the house, I was hoping they brought back some food.

"Where the food at?, us pregnant people have to eat" Chris said pointing between me and him.

"Foreal, you left without even telling me. You could at least brought something back".

"My bad baby I had to take care of something real quick, you ready to go"?

Shaking my head yes I told everyone bye before leaving. At this moment I didn't care what Ant was going to feed me, all I know is he better cook something before my hormones kick in.