T.L.S.T 36

Destiny

I sat out in the waiting room while the guys went back there. I couldn't see Ant laid up in a hospital bed, I couldn't get myself to go back there.

"This is my fault, I cause this to happen" I cover my face letting tears fall.

"No Des it's not your fault" Brittany was rubbing my back.

"Is everything okay"?

"I'm afraid not, he end up having a seizure to the point we had to step out".

Hearing Lucas say that made my heart ache. "I have to go back there" jumping out my sit Lucas held me back.

"Chill out Des the doctors got everything under control".

"I have to see him before it's to late, would if he doesn't make it" I drop to the floor crying none stop.

********

Anthony not to long ago got out of surgery, things wasn't going to well in the surgery. They had to hurry up and stop the bleeding that was coming from his head.

It wasn't before long when Ant finally woke up. I got up from my seat walking over to the bed, to keep myself from crying I grab his hand smiling weakly.

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for him.

Anthony

"How you feeling"?

"I don't even know how I should be feeling right now, who are you"?

She look at me like I said something wrong. I wasn't trying to be rude or nothing but I never seen this girl before.

"Anthony it's me Destiny, your girlfriend" she said.

Girlfriend?

"When did we start dating"? Before she could answer the nurse came in.

"Good to see you up Mr. Alsina, how are you feeling"?

"I feel okay, in pain a little but I'm cool".

While she was doing whatever she supposed to do I glance back at the girl who seem upset, what for I don't know.

"Can I speak with you out in the hall" the nurse ask the girl. They left out, I turn my attention to the t.v. until she came back.

Lucas

Heading back to the hospital, Des end up telling me that Anthony had amnesia. Once I got there I saw he was up eating and making small talk with Destiny who seem worried.

I end up finding out who shot at Ant, it was some dude that go by the name J.Q.

After dealing with that I got the crew to clean everything up. I wasn't so sure how bad Ant lots his memory, hopefully we can do something to get it back.

Destiny

As time went by everyone came to see Anthony. My mom is on her way to bring De'Anthony up here since I haven't seen since the whole incident with Ant.

Unfortunately he didn't know Lucas or anyone else. I was going to try my best to help him, getting shot in the head could've killed him.

"Man Ant you don't remember in high school, we had egg up Mr. Bean car and remember we got suspended for snatching off Mrs. Rose wig" Chris said causing Anthony and the rest of us to laugh.

"I did that"?

"Yeah man, you stayed cutting up in school".

"Nah it doesn't ring a bell".

Chris came over by me hugging me half way before telling everything was going to be okay. I knew for a fact it would, maybe once little Ant gets here something might click.

Lucas, Jas, and I went down to the cafeteria to get something to snack on. While Bri and Chris left to go get some real food.

"How you holding up Desi"? Jasmine ask.

"I'm fine" I assure her.

"All of us are here for you".

"Thanks I'm gald to know" we got our food and head back to the room. Once we got there, I noticed a female was in the room standing next to Anthony holding his hand while smiling all up in his face.

As soon as she look up I realize it was Anthony ex girlfriend Candice.

Why is she here?