T.L.S.T 26

Anthony

Anthony

"Can we please stop for a minute, my legs about to lock up".

"One more lap then we done" I look over at Destiny who didn't move a muscle.

I decided to get out my funk mood and go talk to Destiny. By her having my baby and all I want to be apart of the pregnancy up until she goes into labor.

"You said that last time, I'll go wait by the car while you finish your lap" she went to turn around until I caught her by the arm pulling her towards me.

"Tired already"? Touching her stomach rubbing it a little waiting on an answer.

"Yes I'm exhausted don't act like you don't hear me breathing all hard, especially when I'm carrying a baby" she frown a little.

"Fix ya face, I guess we can now and go get you and my baby some food" soon as I mention food her ass got happy.

We not together at the moment, we kinda taking things slow which I'm cool with that. I done forgave as well apologize for what I said to her when I flip out that day.

"Knew that was going to cheer you up greedy ass" I laugh after she tried to push me down.

"When I have this baby we fighting straight up" she said as I open the car door for her.

Twisting my lip to the side "Girl stawp it" she laugh once I close the door making my way over to the driver side.

"Oh and after today I'm putting you on a diet" starting up the car Destiny smack her lips.

"For what"?

"Lucas been telling me you been eating all types of stuff that's not healthy".

"That little snitch" she start messing with her phone.

"Yeah so Ima let you pig out today but after this I making you eat healthy".

"Whatever you say daddy" she smirk as I glance over at her.

"Yeah okay".

Destiny

I'm glad that Ant and I is back on good terms. I just knew we wasn't going to get along but unfortunately he caught me when I was full and sleepy that day he came over to talk.

After getting some food we went back to his place. I still had a few things that I left, surprise he didn't throw them away.

I needed to get in some hot water to soak the pain away, Anthony had me out there walking causing my legs to hurt. Didn't feel like standing to shower so I went for the bath.

Running the water adding some bath salt to the water, I start getting undress ready to get in when the door open.

"You call me"? Ant ask.

Now he know gooding well I didn't call his name, he think he slick.

"Nope I didn't but since you're in here can you wash my back"?

"If you want me to join you just say it instead of beating around the bush" he walk over to the tub.

"I bet you would like for me to say that" I lather up the washcloth with soap before handing it to him.

Taking a deep breath with my eyes close I waited until he was done so I could lean back and soak for a while.

"All done anything else before I go".

"No that's all thanks" I lean back in the tub. Not once did I hear the door close, opening up my eyes Ant was still there just staring at me.

"Okay you being a creep now, why you still here"?

"Admiring your beauty" I wasn't stupid by long shot I pretty much knew what he wanted.

"Care to join me"?

"Thought you would never ask" he start getting out his clothes causing me to shake my head. Once he got in I laid back on his chest as he wrap his arms around me.

Neither one of us said anything, it was complete silence which was a comfortable one. I was fine by that cause I felt my eyes closing once again.

We wash up then got out drying off before putting on something to sleep in. Getting in the bed with Ant I cuddle under him before drifting to sleep.

"Goodnight baby" I felt Ant kiss the top of my forehead before holding me close.

"Goodnight" I said back and before I knew it I was out like a light.